Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

~300 at ya, mrags. I would've done it last night, but my nieces wiped me out over the weekend and My hands were really shaky.

Just went over 8,300 snakes. Really hoping I can get the arena and Tatum. He's got a tiger walking task. How sweet is that?

Thanks Uconn. That's what I'm hoping for too but I don't think I'm gonna make it. Just at 6k now. Unless I get lucky and everyone loads me up with all their eggs (hinthint) I won't make it. Even if that happens I will probably fall short. I should definately get shirtless Willie tho.

Just passed 6,200 with those eggs you have me. I've got about 180 eggs to send back your way. Ill get em tonight when I get out of work.

I'm giving you and UConn my divy now. I stopped getting them since you two got your little romance going on - teling me I get no love from the others. Oh well. I do not want to interrupt, though. I do not know what that special snake thing is worth, and the boxer thing is way too far away to get.

The snake is kinda lame honestly. Just rolls around in your town with a football helmet on. Doesn't give you anything at all.

As far as our little romance, c'mon bro. I've been trying to give everyone back at least what they have given me as payback. Uconn and I just happen to be trading a bunch back and forth. Sorry I missed you 2 days ago, just been working and only getting a chance to exchange eggs once a day or so. Ill be getting some back to you tonight.

It's tough to pay people back any eggs because if you don't log in for 8 hours, you have no idea where all the eggs came from. Which is why I have been telling Uconn how many I've been sending over.

eggs delivered.

Shrader, I love that arena. I want that thing so bad. Don't care about the motel but that arena is badass.

I've got 41 doughnuts saved up and I was wondering what to use them in, I might be using them to buy that arena after I get Shirtless Willie if I don't get the arena by the 9th. Which most likely I won't.

Tatum is even better. The tasks I've seen so far are nothing special except for walking the tiger like UCONN mentioned. That is awesome.

And as for the eggs, now that the friends list is no longer alphabetized, it was way too painful to spread them around. My brother's town showed up on the first page of my friends, so he's been getting all the eggs.

The snake is kinda lame honestly. Just rolls around in your town with a football helmet on. Doesn't give you anything at all.

As far as our little romance, c'mon bro. I've been trying to give everyone back at least what they have given me as payback. Uconn and I just happen to be trading a bunch back and forth. Sorry I missed you 2 days ago, just been working and only getting a chance to exchange eggs once a day or so. Ill be getting some back to you tonight.

It's tough to pay people back any eggs because if you don't log in for 8 hours, you have no idea where all the eggs came from. Which is why I have been telling Uconn how many I've been sending over.

I didn't know that about the 8 hours

One thing I want to see them add is Homers brother and the future car. Artie I think his name is?

I didn't know that about the 8 hours

One thing I want to see them add is Homers brother and the future car. Artie I think his name is?

i meant 8 hours because of work. I don't have access to my cell phone at work.

I apologize for not spreading my eggs around. I have over 400 and just am annoyed by the tediousness of it all. If someone is close to reward let me know and I will drop of the required eggs. I apologize for my laziness but damn this game could be its own full time job!

I'm at 6800 I think. Just gonna get Willie I think but that's about it. Don't think ill get the arena.

Probably better off seeing what everyone else has.

Edited by mrags

Just dropped 231 on ya mrags.

I'm at ~ 9,100. Gonna be close whether I get the arena or not, and may actually depend on what time they roll out the update on the 9th.

This has been one of the worst designed contest they've done on this game. I'll just reiterate that. Many people on the EA forum have said that, basically, you had to take up a deal with someone to mutually swap eggs like me and Mrags. Coupled with the tedium of whacking snakes --- and there always being a straggler or two or three that's hiding under buildings or in house farms --- having to plant eggs just sucks. Going through the whole neighborhood literally takes 3 hours.

Mrags, using donuts to get the WD prizes costs ~250 and reduces in a slow prorated fashion as you get closer to the goal.

Edited by UConn James

Omg, one of the reasons why I havent posted as much is because of this game.

It's so lame that it's good. Should be the trademark of this game.

I went back and read all the pages.

Ps. You guys are smart and have figured it out by now....One way to level up fast (without spending actual money) is buying a bunch of brown houses. You get $6 every 5 minutes for each brown house. Well if you have a bunch of houses, do the math. Plus add the bonus % based on stars. At one point I had like 100 brown homes. Adding the bonus and fast regenerating places like simpsons house, kwik e mart, I would make almost about $800 every 5 minutes.

The only bad part about this trick. The city looks ugly. I have tried to "beautify" springfield a little more. Basically by removing some of the brown houses. I still have an ugly sprinfield. lol. I'm at about 65 or 70 brown houses remaining.

I'm under 100 snakes to get the pet snake. Sounds like a lame prize. Oh well, I'll be getting is soon. Hopefully tonight.