Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

So this Stonecutters update looks like it could be decent. They got rid of the prize wheel, so automatically it's a big step in the right direction.

Yeah, mine just downloaded this morning so I haven't really looked to see what we get.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, mine just downloaded this morning so I haven't really looked to see what we get.

I downloaded it last night, so I've been able to start a bit. This time it is more like some of the older events before they started with the wheel. You collect points and when you hit certain numbers, you get a guaranteed prize. So there's no getting stuck with nothing but fences this time around. It looks like a lot of the awards are costumes for characters. So far the story seems entertaining though.

I have been meaning to bump this. The game has got better since Family Guy's game came out.

My game was frozen most of the Easter event. I am awaiting EA to just give me all of the Easter prizes in compensation. I've been saving doughnuts now for a while, 93.

Still haven't spent one penny on the game yet.

lol. Nope. Just started playing cuz friends have got me into it.

you're like the Buffalo Bills...you suck me into this game and then leave me hanging...:)

I have been meaning to bump this. The game has got better since Family Guy's game came out.

My game was frozen most of the Easter event. I am awaiting EA to just give me all of the Easter prizes in compensation. I've been saving doughnuts now for a while, 93.

same here...no $ spent. Lucked out on a mystery box last week with 30 donuts in it. Plugging along slowly but surely. My wife is hooked. Thanks fellas.

you're like the Buffalo Bills...you suck me into this game and then leave me hanging...:)

same here...no $ spent. Lucked out on a mystery box last week with 30 donuts in it. Plugging along slowly but surely. My wife is hooked. Thanks fellas.

you can't blame me. This game has easily went downhill. And I can blame them for screwing up my account for over 2 months. That time really got me off this game. When I was finally able to come back I wasn't as into it as before. It's EAs fault. But I expect that out of them considering how bad they F'ed up Madden25.

Yours might work better if you didn't have the giant cluster of crap. I occasionally have trouble connecting to your town

• 2 weeks later...

you can't blame me. This game has easily went downhill. And I can blame them for screwing up my account for over 2 months. That time really got me off this game. When I was finally able to come back I wasn't as into it as before. It's EAs fault. But I expect that out of them considering how bad they F'ed up Madden25.

you know what rags, i know where you're coming from. Like I was really turned off from the valentine's special. Pretty predictable. I'm surprised they didnt do a Father's day theme.

Right now it's pretty good though. The stonecutters theme is really really good to me.

I'm even stuck right now on level 16. Does anyone know the answer to "Daddy needs a new pair of size 30 shoes?"

Yours might work better if you didn't have the giant cluster of crap. I occasionally have trouble connecting to your town

ha ha ha

Haven't even opened the game in months. Started playing Clash of Clans just about a week ago.

I tried clash of clans, but didnt really feel it. Gave up after just a few tasks. Try the stonecutters theme. It's not bad.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

you know what rags, i know where you're coming from. Like I was really turned off from the valentine's special. Pretty predictable. I'm surprised they didnt do a Father's day theme.

Right now it's pretty good though. The stonecutters theme is really really good to me.

I'm even stuck right now on level 16. Does anyone know the answer to "Daddy needs a new pair of size 30 shoes?"

I think it's send Krusty to the track.