Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

Wonder if they made that change to help with such things. I only have like 30 or so days left on my Corn. I'd hate to waste it now just for a stupid homer quest. Of course I don't know what the prize at the end is. But I do know that my prize on the corn is ridiculous as every person that taps it I get the 45k cash. It's just like the tiles.

What should I do guys?

It depends. How much money do you have. I dont tap on my properties anymore. So that's why I'm always broke. I only have 450k. Something is going to be worth 400k and I'll be broke again. But some of yall have millions. So after millions does 45k 6 times really matter???? For me it would. But for some of you rich folks, I dont think it matters.

Ps. Everyone must be doing the update. I can't connect.

I bet the dog race every chance I get. I bet the max 2k for the 200k. But I never win it. Kind of annoying really. The last time I won the jackpot, was way over 2 months ago. Now I feel like an idiot everytime I place that bet. (Even though I still do it)

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It depends. How much money do you have. I dont tap on my properties anymore. So that's why I'm always broke. I only have 450k. Something is going to be worth 400k and I'll be broke again. But some of yall have millions. So after millions does 45k 6 times really matter???? For me it would. But for some of you rich folks, I dont think it matters.

Ps. Everyone must be doing the update. I can't connect.

I bet the dog race every chance I get. I bet the max 2k for the 200k. But I never win it. Kind of annoying really. The last time I won the jackpot, was way over 2 months ago. Now I feel like an idiot everytime I place that bet. (Even though I still do it)

I had a helluva time connecting a few mins ago.

Yeah that's why I gave up for the day.

I'm going to have dinner with my mom tonight. I may (oh eff it, you know I will) try to download when we wait on the food.

lol....get your fix.

I've done the dog race a few times...I usually bet the 3-1 odds but tried the 6-1 dog and won. Not sure if it is purely random or if there is a trick to guessing the pattern. The 3-1 odds dog doesn't always win but I'd love to win the long shot.

I've got over $3m. I'm actually saving up for the $5m cubic zirconia. With that 45k, I could have enough and then some in no time. I've got every item I can purchase with dollars except that item.

It's just the point really. At this point I'm so damn close to completing it.

I play the 200k dog race every time. I've won a lot. My buddy is always pissed because I win so much. I run it in every time I do. At one point before halloween I was winning 200k every 3-4 tries. Haven't won since tho.

I've got over $3m. I'm actually saving up for the $5m cubic zirconia. With that 45k, I could have enough and then some in no time. I've got every item I can purchase with dollars except that item.

I play the 200k dog race every time. I've won a lot. My buddy is always pissed because I win so much. I run it in every time I do. At one point before halloween I was winning 200k every 3-4 tries. Haven't won since tho.

Every 3 or 4 tries?????

Wow. I have not won in like 45 times.....(that's 90k by the way)

I can understand the point of getting that last item though.

Every 3 or 4 tries?????

Wow. I have not won in like 45 times.....(that's 90k by the way)

I can understand the point of getting that last item though.

at one point I was winning that much. Wasn't for long. Maybe a few weeks. Seemed like I was winning once a day or every other day. Maybe I was exaggerating a little bit.

When you have every single purchasable item in the game except for 1. There's really no where else to go.

That zirconia looks so pointless. I saw it in another town once and it was tiny. It takes up maybe 4 squares and all it does is fall to the ground if you tap it.

That zirconia looks so pointless. I saw it in another town once and it was tiny. It takes up maybe 4 squares and all it does is fall to the ground if you tap it.

i know. It's just the point. I own everything else in the game. I want it to complete. It's too late anyway, I accidently tapped OK for homer to do the quest for roses. Looks like there's another wheel for this update. I looked online.

Yesterday while sprucing up my Clausco building I got a message from the game that said I have over 4,500 items and may experience quality issues if I do not remove some of them. I kept planting bushes. Lol

i know. It's just the point. I own everything else in the game. I want it to complete. It's too late anyway, I accidently tapped OK for homer to do the quest for roses. Looks like there's another wheel for this update. I looked online.

Yesterday while sprucing up my Clausco building I got a message from the game that said I have over 4,500 items and may experience quality issues if I do not remove some of them. I kept planting bushes. Lol

lol. They would probably tell me to start buying stuff.

they would probably tell jboy his towns are ugly.

they would probably tell fergy "damn you're still not on level 38?"

lol. They would probably tell me to start buying stuff.

they would probably tell jboy his towns are ugly.

they would probably tell fergy "damn you're still not on level 38?"

Slow and steady wins the race...lol. can't believe I have to deliver Valentines to you guys....is this considered a "bromance" ?

Think of it as giving Valentines' to the characters.

Then again, I dunno.... this update seems a bit shallow, except for the Tunnel of Love for Krustyland.!

It seems as if the Squidport tile trick has been figured out by TPTB. Nice while it lasted!

Yeah, I haven't seen tiles since the update. My wife asked me as well. Just in time for me building squid port today...damn

Yeah, I haven't seen tiles since the update. My wife asked me as well. Just in time for me building squid port today...damn

I'm pretty sure it is still out there. People just aren't clicking on tiles right now because of the valentines. Also, I don't think anything shows up right now other that the hearts, no buildings at all. The tiles will return after this event.

• 3 weeks later...

Kelly got tired of my town because everything was too cluttered. She didn't want my extra throw away town. Feel free to add her "Keliaku06"

I'm tired of the Valentine update. I got sick of spinning the wheel and getting the ugly fence and gazebo. Saving my hearts with the hope they will give us money for them when it ends. Will add Kelly.

I'm tired of the Valentine update. I got sick of spinning the wheel and getting the ugly fence and gazebo. Saving my hearts with the hope they will give us money for them when it ends. Will add Kelly.

They won't.

Once you get every prize on the wheel you get a ride for your Krusty Land. So collect and spin!

They won't.

Once you get every prize on the wheel you get a ride for your Krusty Land. So collect and spin!

already got the Tunnell of Love ride...now just waiting for it to end. Although the Choo Choo train gives extra xp and money so maybe I'll try to get another one.

• 3 months later...