Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

Email EA, they are rather generous. Explain that you've spent money on the game.

Too lazy for that.

I couldnt play for 3 days.

I finally just uninstalled and installed the game yesterday.

I did get the "play now" button and life is back to normal.

I wonder if it was glitch by ea or if it had something do with my home wifi... Who knows. who cares. i'm back.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too lazy for that.

I couldnt play for 3 days.

I finally just uninstalled and installed the game yesterday.

I did get the "play now" button and life is back to normal.

I wonder if it was glitch by ea or if it had something do with my home wifi... Who knows. who cares. i'm back.

You'll get like 100 free doughnuts and likely get a lot of the prizes won with this event for free.

You'll get like 100 free doughnuts and likely get a lot of the prizes won with this event for free.

Too lazy or too stupid. One of them.

For someone playing this game for almost 2 years now, where is the buy the premium stuff... I cant find it. I wanted to buy some homer budhas. C if your trick works for me. But i cant find the dumb thing.

Can you help? I used to know where it was, but can't find it now.

So, I'm wondering whether it would be best to save up the trick or treat bags and the UFO Ammo until the next round of alien-smashing starts with the DNA helix thing. I'm wondering whether those accumulated things will be set back to zero?

I've just barely gotten the last prize in this second round, and that's WITH all of the premium kids and not exactly slouching about crushing Ragalliens. EA got stingier, as each alien only gave 2 ray guns, as opposed to 3 with the previous item. This last stretch is the more desireable item, with the Burns green ghost from the classic Halloween episode. I don't wanna end up short if they decide to increase the number needed....

I like the concept of a stepped rollout so people can't get too far ahead and then stop playing during an event.

Kinda disappointed that we got the sleazy strip club instead of the Maison Derrière.... :)

You have to go to decorations. Its all mixed up now

Its under decorations somewhere. I saw it. Once. While in a dream. With my eyes half open

The new menu is annoying

Honestly I had scrolled all the levels. Buildings, decos... and missed it.

I thought maybe... I was skipping left to right too fast... I slowed down one by one and still no homer budha. Maybe the halloween thing has moved them. I'll wait. No biggie.

***new problem**** today

Now it doesnt open on my phone... When I click on it, it turns to black screen for a second and takes me to my home screen. Loops all over. Game doesnt open.

Dont know if that's my phone or the game.

Sounds like the phone to me. Are other aps working? This might be one of those moments that calls for the super technical method of turning your phone off for around a minute and then turning it back on.

Sounds like the phone to me. Are other aps working? This might be one of those moments that calls for the super technical method of turning your phone off for around a minute and then turning it back on.

this happened with a transformers game during the summer. the latest one. age of extinction. but it was happening to many people.

if the simpsons game is fine, then I'll just do an unistall/install. thanks shrader

I just got the U.B.O. (Unidentified Burns Object, I'm assuming) so for anyone who wants, you can place your gremlins in my town and I will NOT tap them. Anyone else close to getting it? There's officially ~2 days left, but it may be extended.

Is it worth it? The only one really worth a hill of beans in this was that Bart like character.

They're sort of getting ridiculous with the way things are going.

Is it worth it? The only one really worth a hill of beans in this was that Bart like character.

They're sort of getting ridiculous with the way things are going.

Well, it's another skin for Mr. Burns with its own sounds ("I bring you peace" so far). As I said earlier, this is a classic Halloween special episode featuring the X-Files characters Mulder & Scully which is maybe my favorite Simpsons ep. So for me, definitely. I'm noticing among a lot of my Neighbors, many of whom are pretty into the game, a large % of them don't have enough. The 14,900 DNA things was quite high, even for getting 5 each tap and from bags. I eked this out even when I have all the premium kids gathering candy bags.

What do you mean by getting ridiculous?

Well, it's another skin for Mr. Burns with its own sounds ("I bring you peace" so far). As I said earlier, this is a classic Halloween special episode featuring the X-Files characters Mulder & Scully which is maybe my favorite Simpsons ep. So for me, definitely. I'm noticing among a lot of my Neighbors, many of whom are pretty into the game, a large % of them don't have enough. The 14,900 DNA things was quite high, even for getting 5 each tap and from bags. I eked this out even when I have all the premium kids gathering candy bags.

We have last years Graveyard unused, for example. Lots of stuff they use just a split second then bring in something new without tying in to the last.

I mean, how ridiculous is Krusty Land?

They need to have Scully and Mulder show up to give Homer the jiggle test.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the addition of Matt Groening. The task I have him and Homer on in my town right now is hilarious. I was kind of hoping we'd get Bender thanks to the crossover episode though.

Yeah, uh, I upgraded my town a whole bunch.

Take a look :)

I'll check it out later.

I just jumped to level 46. Im a whole level behind everyone.

They need to have Scully and Mulder show up to give Homer the jiggle test.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the addition of Matt Groening. The task I have him and Homer on in my town right now is hilarious. I was kind of hoping we'd get Bender thanks to the crossover episode though.

The writers still make funny stuff.

I believe I finished all the tasks. Really good stuff.

yeah, i have already built the new stuff. and just got both the new friendship prices. the chicken or whatever is pretty funny.

Im behind.

in a way it's ok though. at one point when i was ahead, it felt like i was faster than the game and wanted updates updates updates.

now since im always behind, i always have something to look forward to.

ps. they just killed the halloween theme. im doing install right now.