Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

lol...jboyst making travel efficient in his new town. What's the user name..I'll add it.

No, it's not for travel. It goes back to the older days of the game when you had to find each character to task them. They travel roads and you could find them when you had one small road.

Now you have that button, it makes it a lot easier.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, my buddy "Sandoso" just finished corn on his farm. I clicked on it, did nothing for me. Like 10XP. But I clicked on my other towns too and he had 3 handshakes waiting when he got in. Clicked 2 of them and told me he got over 43K in XP and over $220,000 from just those 2 handshakes.

So my recommendations, build a farm and plant some damn corn and abuse this cheat while you can just like the tiles.

Okay, my buddy "Sandoso" just finished corn on his farm. I clicked on it, did nothing for me. Like 10XP. But I clicked on my other towns too and he had 3 handshakes waiting when he got in. Clicked 2 of them and told me he got over 43K in XP and over $220,000 from just those 2 handshakes.

So my recommendations, build a farm and plant some damn corn and abuse this cheat while you can just like the tiles.

I've been visiting Sandoso and clicked his corn all three times...hope it helps him.

I think I screwed up....I planted corn...so if Cletus has a quest to do (like grow moonshine) I won't be able to do it for three months....errrrrr. I didn't think about that.

I've been visiting Sandoso and clicked his corn all three times...hope it helps him.

I think I screwed up....I planted corn...so if Cletus has a quest to do (like grow moonshine) I won't be able to do it for three months....errrrrr. I didn't think about that.

You'll occasionally get prompted for a quest to grow stuff but it's not manditory. You can just ignore them and it won't stop the game from progressing. If you do want to cancel the corn though you can place the farm in storage (click the move button, select the farm, then tap the button that looks like a box). When you pull the farm back out of storage, the corn will not be growing anymore.

Leave the corn though. It won't hurt you and you spent a good chunk of money to start it.

You'll occasionally get prompted for a quest to grow stuff but it's not manditory. You can just ignore them and it won't stop the game from progressing. If you do want to cancel the corn though you can place the farm in storage (click the move button, select the farm, then tap the button that looks like a box). When you pull the farm back out of storage, the corn will not be growing anymore.

Leave the corn though. It won't hurt you and you spent a good chunk of money to start it.

Thanks Schrader. I'm planning on playing for 90 days so I'll get a good payoff when done. Looking forward to Valentines day and Easter updates.

The little animated clips they had early in the game. They looked like they were straight from the show.

Kind of validates your point about not adding the clips. I vaguely remember them now.

lol. Just cracked me the F%#K up

When I reread my post, it cracked me up big time too.

Damn...I wanted to get my gluttony level up so I figured I'd build another Kwikemart (and then I'd also be able to get a second scratch off ticket every time)...well my gluttony stayed the same and I only got one scratch off ticket when both stores time expired. I'm pissed. To make matters worse, my wife has an orange house and Moe's...she is getting ahead of me damn it.

I've seen this glitch a million times and it never gets old. I find Rex Banner interrogating Ned Flanders and then I see Flanders walking one street over. Two Flanders in one town, I love it! Now if only I could send that extra Flanders on a separate quest.

So... my 6-year-old niece just tapped on the boardwalk section after I expressly told her not to.

I scrolled over to the left and she was like, "I wanna see the cemetary!" and moved back over. I said again not to click on that. And then BAM!

Yep, she's a female.

*Sigh*

3 1/2 days until regeneration now.

Seven donuts for finishing the Super Bowl quest!

Woo Hoo!

Yep...hey, where are your tiles UConn?? Nothing there.

By the way, my wife is still kick in my butt. She has Squid port and I chose Krustyland. I should have built the Springfield Downs like she did. I created a monster. :)

Valentines Day update arrived. Remember how I planted corn...I have 79 days left. Well the first thing Homer has to do for Valentines day is plant roses at Cletus farm. I clicked OK..do it. It immediately accelerated my corn and paid me the $45000 even though I have 79 days left. So if you guys don't have the update yet you may want to plant corn real quick...it maywork for you.

Wonder if they made that change to help with such things. I only have like 30 or so days left on my Corn. I'd hate to waste it now just for a stupid homer quest. Of course I don't know what the prize at the end is. But I do know that my prize on the corn is ridiculous as every person that taps it I get the 45k cash. It's just like the tiles.

What should I do guys?