Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who is dpm1286541? i'll add you. but you dont work for target do you?

This user name is not correct jboy.

a6nonymous592

I am actually logging in almost daily to work it, and click on neighbors.

A great way to add neighbors is click on buildings in other neighbors towns. If someone else tapped that town it displays their user name. I just go add that person. Like Fieldofcans and mouseroo16.

a6nonymous592

A great way to add neighbors is click on buildings in other neighbors towns. If someone else tapped that town it displays their user name. I just go add that person. Like Fieldofcans and mouseroo16.

It might not always work though. Some of them could be up to the 100 friend limit. I had to drop a few people to add Fergy's family. They've made removing friends very difficult now. I actually had to download another EA game with better controls just to do that.

Do you guys know why UConn (gildedarmor) has no tiles when I visit? Is he built out enough or something and doesn't need extra tiles??

It might not always work though. Some of them could be up to the 100 friend limit. I had to drop a few people to add Fergy's family. They've made removing friends very difficult now. I actually had to download another EA game with better controls just to do that.

Thanks shrader. Nice of you to do that.

LOL...that's me Clippers. Saw your username way up thread and added you. Thanks buddy.

No prob.

a6nonymous592

I sent you the request bud.

So it was 592, not 562. Get it right next time punk! Jk.

LOL...that's me Clippers. Saw your username way up thread and added you. Thanks buddy.

Damn you're barely at level 16. Wow. You gotta long way to go.

I have thought about starting over, like a new town, to relive the jokes. Some of them were hilarious. But then I think about the time to catch up.... Pass.

No prob.

I sent you the request bud.

So it was 592, not 562. Get it right next time punk! Jk.

Damn you're barely at level 16. Wow. You gotta long way to go.

I have thought about starting over, like a new town, to relive the jokes. Some of them were hilarious. But then I think about the time to catch up.... Pass.

I am plugging along. I only used 15 donuts to get a Homer Buddah and it had Moleman in it...not sure if it was worth it. Is there a way to get more donuts other than leveling up?? (and without spending real money?)

I am plugging along. I only used 15 donuts to get a Homer Buddah and it had Moleman in it...not sure if it was worth it. Is there a way to get more donuts other than leveling up?? (and without spending real money?)

Not that I know of. Doughnuts for characters are a good buy. Getting Moleman was excellent, imo.

I wish they would put more cut scenes in. I don't think there's been one since level 20.

That's the best return you'll ever get on a Buddah. Moleman goes for what, 60 donuts? That's 15 well spent. I'm not so sure I'd run that risk again though. You'll likely wind up with some white fences or an orange tree next time.

As for donuts, cash is just about the only other way. They'll give a few away in some of the holiday updates, but usually not much, 10-15 at most. They did screw up with last year's Christmas event which landed me probably about 200 donuts, but that won't happen again. They know better now.

Oh and at one point I had like 300 brown houses. 1500 cash money every 5 minutes. It looked ugly. Kind of like Jboy's town. No offense Jboyst. But it got the money when I needed it.

I wish they would put more cut scenes in. I don't think there's been one since level 20.

That's the best return you'll ever get on a Buddah. Moleman goes for what, 60 donuts? That's 15 well spent. I'm not so sure I'd run that risk again though. You'll likely wind up with some white fences or an orange tree next time.

As for donuts, cash is just about the only other way. They'll give a few away in some of the holiday updates, but usually not much, 10-15 at most. They did screw up with last year's Christmas event which landed me probably about 200 donuts, but that won't happen again. They know better now.

What do you mean by cut scene. sorry.

that's the catch. You get Mole man in the first 2 or 3 budhas then get nothing any time. Same with the mystery box. Spend doughnuts on mystery boxes and Buddhas and you waste them most of the time

And I haven't spent a dime on this. I won't. And my city rivals anyone's. I have 5 mil in the bank. And make about $120k a day from characters to houses by playing three maybe 4 times a day

Edited by jboyst62

that's the catch. You get Mole man in the first 2 or 3 budhas then get nothing any time. Same with the mystery box. Spend doughnuts on mystery boxes and Buddhas and you waste them most of the time

And I haven't spent a dime on this. I won't. And my city rivals anyone's. I have 5 mil in the bank. And make about $120k a day from characters to houses by playing three maybe 4 times a day

That's what I'm planning on...just build houses and buildings when I have enough $$ and collect the rents/taxes to build up $$ quicker.

That's what I'm planning on...just build houses and buildings when I have enough $$ and collect the rents/taxes to build up $$ quicker.

my second town is built on the premise that I save nothing and spend immediately. Use the XP to level up - visiting other neighborhoods, etc. I saved up nothing for more then 24 hrs. So when I harvest my houses I make $20k I spent it immediately. The. each day it goes up... eventually it'll build quick and I use it on the next new building.

Do you guys know why UConn (gildedarmor) has no tiles when I visit? Is he built out enough or something and doesn't need extra tiles??

I clicked on it by accident a few days ago.

I have ~ 4 hours to go until it's ready again. And I'm still collecting tiles. Thanks!

my second town is built on the premise that I save nothing and spend immediately. Use the XP to level up - visiting other neighborhoods, etc. I saved up nothing for more then 24 hrs. So when I harvest my houses I make $20k I spent it immediately. The. each day it goes up... eventually it'll build quick and I use it on the next new building.

Your second town is ugly too.

How about a 3rd town that looks decent?

Ps. Mine is nothing special, but at least it has some roads.

Your second town is ugly too.

How about a 3rd town that looks decent?

Ps. Mine is nothing special, but at least it has some roads.

That hurts man. My second town has one tile of road so my characters congregate there. The first has a strip of road for now.