Why does it seem like the Pats* always get the big games at home?

Rubes

Week 5 against Denver. At home.

Yesterday against the Texans. At home.

Next week against the 49ers. At home.

Meanwhile, this year their road trips included Tennessee, Jacksonville, Seattle, and St. Louis.

I'm sure it's just an anomaly, but damn that is really starting to piss me off.

How about Baltimore? @ Seattle is no joke either.

True, it's not 100% the case, but @Seattle isn't exactly a huge game. Baltimore was, but that's basically one key matchup on the road...

True, it's not 100% the case, but @Seattle isn't exactly a huge game. Baltimore was, but that's basically one key matchup on the road...

The schedule is a simple rotation. Following the formula you could figure out their home and road opponents in 2042.

Because unfortunately the Pats are an unbelievable team and an unbelievable franchise run by an unbelievable QB and unbelievable head coach.

You are right, they are "unbelievable." See Spygate.

There is a reason the big games are played by the most popular teams: the NFL is = to the WWE. The same teams have been winning for the last 10 years or so. There is always going to be a team from NY, CA, TX in the playoffs. The most popular teams are the winning teams....Steelers, Cowboys, Packers, Giants and Pats.

You are right, they are "unbelievable." See Spygate.

There is a reason the big games are played by the most popular teams: the NFL is = to the WWE. The same teams have been winning for the last 10 years or so. There is always going to be a team from NY, CA, TX in the playoffs. The most popular teams are the winning teams....Steelers, Cowboys, Packers, Giants and Pats.

So what this established is winners have more fans.

And statistically speaking Oakland, SF, San Diego, NYJ, NYG, Houston or Dallas should atleast account for one playoff spot?

And the pats, with a great qb, have overcome a great deal of mediocrity throughout their history?

Does that cover it?

Week 5 against Denver. At home.

Yesterday against the Texans. At home.

Next week against the 49ers. At home.

Meanwhile, this year their road trips included Tennessee, Jacksonville, Seattle, and St. Louis.

I'm sure it's just an anomaly, but damn that is really starting to piss me off.

Because Kraft kneels before RG and you hear a great big sucking sound.

Because unfortunately the Pats* are an unbelievable team and an unbelievable franchise run by an unbelievable QB and unbelievable head coach.

There uses to be a rule that the Cheatriots when called the Pats must be followed by an asterisk.

And I won't rehash the favoritism they get from the Refs*. Replacement Refs 8+ flags per game 1-2 record. Regular Refs 4 flags per game where they had lost 1 game since and had 8 flags in that game

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

This doesn't have a whole lot to do with "big games at home" but it is an unbelievable stat. Since 2010, the Patriots are 21-0 in the second half of the season (2010: 8-0), (2011: 8-0), (2012: 5-0). Talk about improving as the season progresses.

Because Kraft kneels before RG and you hear a great big sucking sound.

There uses to be a rule that the Cheatriots when called the Pats must be followed by an asterisk.

And I won't rehash the favoritism they get from the Refs*. Replacement Refs 8+ flags per game 1-2 record. Regular Refs 4 flags per game where they had lost 1 game since and had 8 flags in that game

Obsess much? BTW did you run these numbers on every team or just the "hot chick" that won't give you the time of day?

Edited by Chef Jim