Lets Help the Bills out shall we?

Bufcomments

Ok here we are Bills Fans. No playoffs again. I have bashed the team all year. With it being Christmas season I kinda feel sorry for them.

One thing is true tho. I don't think Chan's going anywhere. Buddy has said this already. You know how I feel about that already.

So with that in mind there are some things they can do right now to help them get better and give us fans a reason to watch.

1. Somebody in upper management should have a sit down with Gailey . Ask him, err demand him to use Spiller more. No excuses. Don't care where it comes from but I would prefer Buddy do it. It can come maybe CJ should talk to Buddy about it.

Its clear to all Bills fans and media that Spiller is the better running back now . Why the Bills upper mangement lets this to go on is beyond stupid.

2. Prepare Tavaris Jackson to play and play him. Fitz is 5-8 this season. We know what Fitz can do. Time to see what T. Jackson can bring to this team.

3. Play Marcus Easley. You dont still know what we have in him and this is a perfect time to find out.

4. Let Searcy start at SS. Time to let the kid grow.

I like all your suggestions with the Exception of seeing what Tarvaris Jackson can do, without finding a decent alternative. I didn't think he was all that good in Minnesota or in Seattle.

I saw why not treat at least the last game like a preseason game. I want to see what Jackson can do. Why wait until next yrs camp?

I like all your suggestions with the Exception of seeing what Tarvaris Jackson can do, without finding a decent alternative. I didn't think he was all that good in Minnesota or in Seattle.

And fitz hasn't been good anywhere ever. Why trade for a guy you don't ever plan on activating? Can he be much worse than fitz? Maybe a little worse, but not much. Give him a shot and see if he's a viable option as a backup next year. Fitz isn't the answer. We all know it. We don't owe him anything. He's sucked and proven he is a liability when the games on the line. Bench him. I'm tired of watching this guy.

I saw why not treat at least the last game like a preseason game. I want to see what Jackson can do. Why wait until next yrs camp?

Because he's a free agent next year, and would be nuts to re-sign with these clowns. He may be a capable back up going forword but I doubt he's happy with his situation in Buffalo. Regardless of him making 2 mil this year running the friggin scout team.

Russ Brandon is going to have a VERY HARD time selling tickets, merchandise, etc. if Gailey is back next year. Nix made his comments before yet another Gailey debacle, this time against the lowly Rams. It's still a business, and if they sense that season ticket renewals are on the downswing, they will axe Gailey and Nix if need be. So, if you have seasons, don't renew until you absolutely have to. Tell them you won't until Gailey and/or Nix are gone. Will this work: prob not. But I can't think of a rationale alternative. Getting rid of Gailey is the only way the Bills get better.