Oooooh, wait until everyone sees this great picture that I will take&#

\GoBillsInDallas/

The cameraman should have warned the dude, and bears some responsibility.

Horrible to see. Can't get the vision out of my mind.

Was there someone holding the camera or was it on a tripod? If there was a cameraperson there they should bear some responsibility. Wow.......

Someone must have seen the comments we made and not watched it before deleting it.

Screw this censorship. I don't care if I get banned for life. I think this needs to be seen as PSA of the dangers of messing around on a railroad track.

Edited by Chef Jim

You surely gonna get some warning points for this one! This is a family friendly site!

As I mention I don't care if they ban me for life. I have a very personal reason for showing what kind of tragic event could happen for playing around on railroad tracks. Any ban or warning points would be worth getting the word out. Consider this my scaring you folks straight moment.

As I mention I don't care if they ban me for life. I have a very personal reason for showing what kind of tragic event could happen for playing around on railroad tracks. Any ban or warning points would be worth getting the word out. Consider this my scaring you folks straight moment.

You got me in lock step! Scared straight... I will never !@#$ around tracks again. What a bad way to get your kicks!