Every time I get a text message from WGR55, I wish it said...

I am totally not kidding in telling you that EVERY time I refresh TBD lately I am hoping for some Bills Coaching breaking news. Unfortunately I am feeling like I am more likely to get "Chan announces Choice and Spiller to split carries" breaking news and not "Chan Canned" breaking news.

I am totally not kidding in telling you that EVERY time I refresh TBD lately I am hoping for some Bills Coaching breaking news. Unfortunately I am feeling like I am more likely to get "Chan announces Choice and Spiller to split carries" breaking news and not "Chan Canned" breaking news.

Sad isn't it...I do the exact same thing.

These texts from WGR55 are an absolute tease.

Yeah...while at work I check the ESPN website for the same thing...but then I realize, it may not be as big a headline as the latest Tim Tebow thought.

First heard of the Jauron firing while in the car picking my kids up for school. Told m wife I am getting them today in hopes we have deja vu all over again..leave in 5 minutes BTW

That, to me, was the one good thing that came out of the whole Terrell Owens experiment...I think TO's outburst (his only in Buffalo) after that Titans loss is what finalluy shamed the Bills into pulling the plug on the Jauron era. If only they would re-sign TO to do the job on Gailey now! :lol:

NHL and NHLPA agree to terms on a new CBA, season to start Jan. 1

But Bills news, how about Buddy Nix steps into consulting role, Bills promote Whaley to GM, he promptly fires entire coaching staff and releases Fitzpatrick.

First heard of the Jauron firing while in the car picking my kids up for school. Told m wife I am getting them today in hopes we have deja vu all over again..leave in 5 minutes BTW

I don't care if those kids are screaming, spilling a Slushee all over the leather or putting gum in the dog's tail...stay in the car until you hear the news that Chan is toast.

NHL and NHLPA agree to terms on a new CBA, season to start Jan. 1

But Bills news, how about Buddy Nix steps into consulting role, Bills promote Whaley to GM, he promptly fires entire coaching staff and releases Fitzpatrick.

I would start welling up with tears if that text came through.

And I guarantee there's many more like us. TBD must have, like, serious bandwidth usage spikes every five minutes or so on Mondays lately

And we don't care how hungry them young'uns are. You keep driving 'em around until we have a new HC!

Doing the same thing!