I Salute You...

We are 13 years into a playoff drought. The product that has been put on the field in that span has been hard to watch and endure. I salute every person on this forum for sticking it out. There is no doubt that everyone on here is a true fan. Keep the faith. Billieve. One day we'll have a winner.

Do you work for OBD? Yay, for us fans that are keeping it together!

"You can fool some people sometimes

But you can't fool all the people all the time"

- Bob Marley

OBD - your time is running out...

We are 13 years into a playoff drought. The product that has been put on the field in that span has been hard to watch and endure. I salute every person on this forum for sticking it out. There is no doubt that everyone on here is a true fan. Keep the faith. Billieve. One day we'll have a winner.

i believe that is true. still after all these years .

But it still seems some folks are very bitter.

I consider that "it is what it is ".

I've no control, am often not sure what the hell the team is doing, and i dont mind criticizing >

But try to enjoy the high points when i can get them and just ride the rest of it.

So i am always Go Bills.

And i will watch or listen to every game till the end.

Edited by 3rdand12

I feel like I should go out and buy all the Buffalo Bills souvenirs that I can. I can show them to my grandchildren someday and tell them about a game that used to popular in the United States before it got outlawed for being too dangerous. If that isn't interesting enough, there used to be a team that played in Buffalo of all places!