If you believe Buddy,....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't win games on paper. Can't win a game against even mediocre teams. Rams are a dome team. It was 34 and raining. How do they lose??? Give up an 84 yard drive with less than 5 minutes left at home in bad weather. That's unacceptable. I won't even ,get into the continually bad coaching decisions. It's a broken record. Same crap, different day.

Okay...

On the Plus Side

CJ

Better offensive line (but not a great one)

Negatives

Head Coach

Head Coach

Head Coach

Quarterback

Quarterback

Quarterback

Linebackers

Wide receivers

Lack of depth everywhere... especially at

Quarterback

Quarterback

Quarterback

Wide receiver

Linebackers

Secondary

Sounds like 7-9 to me... at best.

I suppose you could call Spiller an upgrade, but remember we had Lynch and Jackson. Spiller was a luxury pick that we didn't have the luxury of making. I might feel differently if we had a coach who utilized him, but right now what talent he has is mostly wasted. I think Chan's afraid of hurting Spiller. I wounder if he would call games differently if Lynch were still around?

Okay...

On the Plus Side

CJ

Better offensive line (but not a great one)

Negatives

Head Coach

Head Coach

Head Coach

Quarterback

Quarterback

Quarterback

Linebackers

Wide receivers

Lack of depth everywhere... especially at

Quarterback

Quarterback

Quarterback

Wide receiver

Linebackers

Secondary

Sounds like 7-9 to me... at best.

You don't think we are better at Tight End?

What about the Defensive Line? That area has gotten far better?

The WR position can be better, but I would not call it a negative.

I'm not the biggest buddy fan but he has put enough talnt out there for this team to at least compete for a playoff spot

agreed. he has done a decent job...but has made a huge mistake not drafting wilson(which many of us were clamoring for).

but with competent coaching this team--with its patsy schedule this yr---should be in the hunt.

Yeah...I think the free use of the word "retard" to describe any human being is pretty much over.

Agreed.

The way Bill Parcells saw things was: You are what your record says you are.

If you ascribe to that point of view, then the Bills are ... lousy.

Im ready for Buddy to retire.

3 years and it doesnt look like were going to improve 1 game from the team he inhereted. His solution thus far for the most imporant position QB, has been to add a 7th round Levi Brown, sign Thigpen, bring in a done Vince Young and trade for Tavaris who doesnt play. He hasnt done really anything to improve the WR corps cept to bring in street FAs and spend a 3rd on Graham. He hasnt upgraded the linebackers. He took over a RB corp of Lynch and Fred and now we have CJ and Fred, be honest now no improvement there. He hired a retread coach, wasted millions on Merriman, Brad Smith, Kelsays extension, Fitzs extension. Passed on local boys Gronk and Mike Williams. Spent 50% of the first and second round picks on RBs and CBs, to me he's the same old thing we've been seeing and putting up with for over a decade.