Bad seed

Beerball

Shes good. Trying real hard to win me back right now. Kind of admitted she made a mistake the other night about the whole thing. Honestly this is what I expected would happen so :nana:

So now the question is, are you gong to make a mistake too and fall for her b.s.?

Authorities say the boy was awaiting his juvenile trail on the groping charges at the church when he took his mother's minivan and drove up to the Moulin Brew coffee in Yakima, where he crawled through the window and began groping the lone barista on duty.

I understand it is an AP article but why does the editor of the paper not see the typo in that sentence? It is a TRIAL not a TRAIL.

Regarding the kid not only it is a bad seed but bad pot, bad soil and should be pulled out ground and thrown in trash not worthy of even a mulch pile.

I understand it is an AP article but why does the editor of the paper not see the typo in that sentence? It is a TRIAL not a TRAIL.

Regarding the kid not only it is a bad seed but bad pot, bad soil and should be pulled out ground and thrown in trash not worthy of even a mulch pile.

Because Human eyes probably, I said PROBABLY, never lay eyes on it first... They let the computer look at it... Just like on your smartphone, when it gives you the wrong word and you miss it... That word is so easily to miss because it is close and it is legit word. Trial vs. trail.

Just saying.

Like counting the e's (in the phrase) on a pack of Camel's...

Here is the phase on a pack of Camel cigarettes:

"Don't look for premiums

or coupons, as the cost of

the tobaccos blended in

CAMEL Cigarettes prohibits

the use of them."

How many e's?

Sorry for the hijack... Another lame Camel joke, riddle:

Look @ this picture of a pack of Camel cigarettes and tell what you would do if you were lost in the desert and needed water:

post-1877-0-36317500-1355115522_thumb.jpg

The first sentence in the link is driving me crazy too. Maybe I'm just tired, but it is missing a word.