Man goes to bar, leaves his baby son at home...

Not me. "Oh we could have a beautiful golden retriever but I want this nasty ugly dog with a freakish oversize head." I don't get it.

while I dont disagree about pit bulls being ugly...im not the hugest fan of golden retrievers...they are good dogs, but too "bland" for me...and im not a fan of the whole long haired doggies...just my 2 cents...

...but don't worry, he let his pit bull stay at home to take care of the baby

You don't have much practice telling jokes, do you?

Try this one:

A guy walks into a bar and asks for 10 shots of their finest single malt. The bartender sets him up and the guy takes the first shot in the row and pours it on the floor. Then he takes the last shot and does the same. The bartender asks him "Why did you do that?" and the guy replies "well, the first shot always tastes like crap and the last one always makes me sick!"

You don't have much practice telling jokes, do you?

Try this one:

A guy walks into a bar and asks for 10 shots of their finest single malt. The bartender sets him up and the guy takes the first shot in the row and pours it on the floor. Then he takes the last shot and does the same. The bartender asks him "Why did you do that?" and the guy replies "well, the first shot always tastes like crap and the last one always makes me sick!"

hahahahahahah, yes!!!!!!!!!