Hot for Teacher: Illinois Style

I just don't understand

I actually do (the following will completely be my opinion). I spent a lot of time working with Kids after college and have seen inappropriate relationships develop. Many of these start bc the woman struggled as a teenager/young adult with identity. Maybe due to low self esteem, bullying, etc... They are now in a position of power instead of being the shy/nerdy/uncool person, so they get attention from guys who when they were in school wouldn't have given them the time of day. This fills the void that the teenage version of them still feels.

This by no means makes it okay so please don't feel like that is what I'm saying. I just have seen it happened and talked to multiple people that this has happened to (inappropriate relations but never fully sexual). It is immaturity to the fullest for some. Obviously this reasoning does not fit all people in this circumstance but whenever it is a younger teacher I lean towards this being the reason.

Sometimes they are just sick :censored: though. (Sometimes they are sick :censored: that I would have liked to have as teachers while I was growing up - what can I say sometimes I'm a sick :censored: )

I actually do (the following will completely be my opinion). I spent a lot of time working with Kids after college and have seen inappropriate relationships develop. Many of these start bc the woman struggled as a teenager/young adult with identity. Maybe due to low self esteem, bullying, etc... They are now in a position of power instead of being the shy/nerdy/uncool person, so they get attention from guys who when they were in school wouldn't have given them the time of day. This fills the void that the teenage version of them still feels.

This by no means makes it okay so please don't feel like that is what I'm saying. I just have seen it happened and talked to multiple people that this has happened to (inappropriate relations but never fully sexual). It is immaturity to the fullest for some. Obviously this reasoning does not fit all people in this circumstance but whenever it is a younger teacher I lean towards this being the reason.

Sometimes they are just sick :censored: though. (Sometimes they are sick :censored: that I would have liked to have as teachers while I was growing up - what can I say sometimes I'm a sick :censored: )

I just feel like these women need to get out more. Tons of lonely dudes out there, go find one. I guess as Hannibal Lector once said, "We covet what we see."

I just feel like these women need to get out more. Tons of lonely dudes out there, go find one. I guess as Hannibal Lector once said, "We covet what we see."

Seems to me if you're guy looking for some easy targets, substitute teacher may be good line of work. Just let them be dominant (ask a lot of questions, be unsure of yourself, etc...) and it's easy pickins.