Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders

Fixxxer

I dont think we see Manning in the 4th quarter, maybe 3rd!

Peyton isn't showing any obvious signs of wear and tear. The coach may have a hard time getting #18 off the field. If anything, Peyton is such a perfectionist he sees this game as good "practice" to get his receivers ready for a real game.

Raiders may get rid of another coach AGAIN! Organization has sinked to an all-time low for the past few years!

It has! But man those fans are great! They love their Raider football....more power to them!

Peyton isn't showing any obvious signs of wear and tear. The coach may have a hard time getting #18 off the field. If anything, Peyton is such a perfectionist he sees this game as good "practice" to get his receivers ready for a real game.

Thats a good point! I was more or less thinking health for the playoffs. I mean if the scores 34-10 in the 4th, why have Manning risk a dumb hit? I mean look at Gronk for NE! Blocking on an extra pt in a blowout! Boom gets hurt!

It has! But man those fans are great! They love their Raider football....more power to them!

Thats a good point! I was more or less thinking health for the playoffs. I mean if the scores 34-10 in the 4th, why have Manning risk a dumb hit? I mean look at Gronk for NE! Blocking on an extra pt in a blowout! Boom gets hurt!

I hear ya. Love watching the guy and want to see him stay healthy for the playoffs. Would be great to see him win a Superbowl (and watch Jim Irsay cry in his Scotch)

I hear ya. Love watching the guy and want to see him stay healthy for the playoffs. Would be great to see him win a Superbowl (and watch Jim Irsay cry in his Scotch)

Yea very true! But in the long run i think drafting Luck and letting Manning go was the right call...i can also see Luck & Manning going head to head in playoffs! Now that would be cool....

Seriously, how amazing is the Manning story? I knew he would still be a good QB, even a pretty good QB. But even I am surprised that he is the highest rated QB in QBR and is really making a case to be both the come back player of the year and the MVP. Think about the factors he had to over come...age, missing so much time, new offense, new players, decline in physical aspects like arm strength, etc. He has really changed my opinion of him in terms of where he ranks against the other top QBs of his generation and all time. My biggest knock on him though still is his post season record and failures. His post seasons have not always mirrored his regular season production and success. None the less though, this season has been impressive so far.

Edited by Alphadawg7