What College QB's are the Bills Currently Scouting?

Storm Front

Probably spending most of their time scounting RB's

Joking aside, (at least I hope it proves to be a joke) Nix loves scouting players from the SEC so I would start looking at draft eligible players from that conference.

CBF

Edited by Canadian_Bills_Fan

Didn't someone here say recently that, according to Sal Cappacio at WGR, the Bills have been heavily scouting Mike Glennon of NC State?

GO BILLS!!!

I heard that as well...

And I found this article by Bucky Brooks...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000087375/article/nc-state-quarterback-mike-glennon-set-to-climb-draft-boards

i will be so pumped if we get glennon, i think he can learn the off-field part of pro football from fitz who does a great job of and with this kids talent he could be really good. his arm reminds me of a bledsoe or flacco and his feet remind me of mannings, they are always moving and his pocket presence reminds me of bradys, how he sinces pressure and steps up or to the side and buys a seconds and gets it off

I'd take Geno Smith in a heart beat but no way he lasts. As for Glennon, he looks like he will be a very good pro and has a great arm. IF my choices were between, Barkley, Wilson, Landry, Murray & Glennon.....I'd take Glennon first then Landry.

I've heard in the past that Gailey & Nix value escapability in a QB so that makes me think they'd lean away from Glennon not towards him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.