Handyman kidnapped by gunpoint, forced to do home repairs

Oh come on like none of you have wanted to do that. "Listen mother!@#$er, you've been here three times and the door bell still doesn't work. You're not !@#$ing leaving until you fix it. And if you try to leave imma gonna break your !@#$ing kneecaps.". Well the again I am Italian.

NSFW joke

An old hooker calls up a handyman to do some work for her. She is dividing up a bedroom to make two. She watches him sweat and labor all day until the end. Short of funds, when the handyman finishes he asks for payment she drops her robe and asks if he can take it out in trade.

The handyman reaches between her legs and says "Sure thing, I'll go ahead and just rip out this partition."

Edited by jboyst62

Oh come on like none of you have wanted to do that. "Listen mother!@#$er, you've been here three times and the door bell still doesn't work. You're not !@#$ing leaving until you fix it. And if you try to leave imma gonna break your !@#$ing kneecaps.". Well the again I am Italian.

I thought that was just called 'marriage'.

Wait a minute, your italian and you have to call a handyman over to fix something? Something doesn't sound right...........

I thought you guys just call up a couple family members and get to work.............

Wait a minute, your italian and you have to call a handyman over to fix something? Something doesn't sound right...........

I thought you guys just call up a couple family members and get to work.............

OMG, YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!!!! :o :o :o

NSFW joke

An old hooker calls up a handyman to do some work for her. She is dividing up a bedroom to make two. She watches him sweat and labor all day until the end. Short of funds, when the handyman finishes he asks for payment she drops her robe and asks if he can take it out in trade.

The handyman reaches between her legs and says "Sure thing, I'll go ahead and just rip out this partition."

I don't get it.

OMG, YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!!!! :o :o :o

I have always wondered what the definition for a racist would be.

It is refered to as the Human Race, which would mean one would be "Racist" if you were prejudice against other creatures/animals

Or are Italians considered a "Race" on their own, instead of an ethnicity

But are you trying to say my stereotyping of Italians is not true? LOL

I have always wondered what the definition for a racist would be.

It is refered to as the Human Race, which would mean one would be "Racist" if you were prejudice against other creatures/animals

Or are Italians considered a "Race" on their own, instead of an ethnicity

But are you trying to say my stereotyping of Italians is not true? LOL

Truth is irrelevant, just ask the sensitive crowd. For instance, Mexicans have been cutting my lawn for years. I'm probably a racist for hiring them!!