Ashley Judd v. Mitch McConnell would be amazing

dayman

Someone whose job it is to simply learn lines, show up and emote on camera IMO may be qualified for the camera-campaigning. But when it comes to the governing and understanding what people are going through today, we have enough hollow shills in DC who, if they had to do an honest day's work it would probably kill them.

Ms. Judd's claim is her degree from the JFK School of Govt a few years ago. She had failed to collect her college degree for nearly 20 years, and then enrolled in a French class to finish the degree... when that wasn't needed. All she had to do was sign a piece of paper. Applying for graduation isn't very difficult, or you do your reading or ASK SOMEONE WHO KNOWS and she failed at that. I mean... stevestojan happens, but that doesn't really inspire me with confidence about her intellect vis-a-vis the upper house of the nation's legislature. Al Franken ( :lol: Autocorrect switched that to Frankenstein) has been in there for 4 years now? What's he done besides be a loonytunes Democrat rubber-stamp?

She hasn't lived in Kentucky for a LONG time. Her primary residence is in Tenn. in a home that her sister gave her. Wearing UK jerseys in publicity stills and going to basketball games during tournament time doesn't count. Not sure if "carpetbagger" is wholly applicable here, but... 95% of her life has been spent in Hollyweird. To wit... she was a representaitve for Tennessee at the Democrat National Convention. Maybe she should try for the Kentucky state senate first and catch up with what's going on in that state before she deigns to represent, to borrow from the Adele song, someone she used to know.

Edited by UConn James

Maybe she should try for the Kentucky state senate first and catch up with what's going on in that state before she deigns to represent, to borrow from the Adele song, someone she used to know.

hehe I have to admit I smiled

Someone whose job it is to simply learn lines, show up and emote on camera IMO may be qualified for the camera-campaigning. But when it comes to the governing and understanding what people are going through today, we have enough hollow shills in DC who, if they had to do an honest day's work it would probably kill them.

Ha ha, ya, she might do something stupid, like filibuster her own friggin bill! Oh honk!!!

• 1 month later...