Trade Drew and Travis to Chicago

1billsfan

Trade Pucillo?  I'd love it...but what kind of a trade would that be...?

"Let's see...we'll give you our fifth round pick for Pucillo and your fourth...that's fair, isn't it?"

192691[/snapback]

No...We pay for Pucillo's airfare, moving expenses, 1 million dollars & one year of meals at McDonalds and you give us future considerations! :)

And probably dropped 20 times as many.

192698[/snapback]

Probably so......he did have a lot of drops. But 88 catches is still nothing to scoff at.

Chicago is set at RB: They really like Thomas Jones and Travis isn't the style of back that theyd use in that system anyhow.

As for drew, i cannot see why they would want to pay over 5 million to a guy who would sit the bench for them.

They need an offense real bad, and in the crappy NFC Bledsoe and Henry would likely be able to jump start them to a real shot at the playoffs. This would be a fair deal right?

192591[/snapback]

I'm sure Ruben Brown will put in a good word for them. :)

If any team should be looking at Drew and Travis it's Arizona. THey need a back, Emmitt did good for them this year and TH is better than Emmitt at this point and he has a similar running style.

Plus, Denny Green always used to turn old QBs into gold up in Minny so who knows what he could do with Drew in the putrid NFC west.

If any team should be looking at Drew and Travis it's Arizona.  THey need a back, Emmitt did good for them this year and TH is better than Emmitt at this point and he has a similar running style.

Plus, Denny Green always used to turn old QBs into gold up in Minny so who knows what he could do with Drew in the putrid NFC west.

192869[/snapback]

Good thought.