Trade Drew and Travis to Chicago

1billsfan

They have Thomas Jones who was a solid FA signing at RB and Rex Grossman who was hurt all year at QB. Why would they want our garbage??

PS The help they need is at WR. They gave up Marty Booker to Miami and all they have left is the underachieving David Terrell and a bunch of nobodies.

They have Thomas Jones who was a solid FA signing at RB and Rex Grossman who was hurt all year at QB.  Why would they want our garbage??

PS The help they need is at WR.  They gave up Marty Booker to Miami and all they have left is the underachieving David Terrell and a bunch of nobodies.

192594[/snapback]

That's enough of that. We're living solely off this past week, thanks very much.

They have Thomas Jones who was a solid FA signing at RB and Rex Grossman who was hurt all year at QB.  Why would they want our garbage??

PS The help they need is at WR.  They gave up Marty Booker to Miami and all they have left is the underachieving David Terrell and a bunch of nobodies.

192594[/snapback]

Grossman and Jones? Yeah right. Like I said Chicago needs an offense real bad. :)

Which would certainly explain their willingness to trade for Bledsoe and Travis.  :)

192616[/snapback]

If we were in the NFC we would be talking Superbowl right now. Maybe the NFC is a conference were they would flourish. There a so many weaklings there that I think the Bears would be very much in contention by adding these two players.

They could dangle him (by the neck) in front of Parcells. I think Vinny T is a FA (or retiring) and Henson didn't look so great in the few games I saw him in. Could be used to groom Henson, and would most likely finish his carreer with his first coach. Don't know what they would get for him, though.

If we were in the NFC we would be talking Superbowl right now. Maybe the NFC is a conference were they would flourish. There a so many weaklings there that I think the Bears would be very much in contention by adding these two players.

192622[/snapback]

Bledsoe flourish with that offensive line and WR corps in Chicago? :):lol: Don't you know he needs to be surrounded with a great supporting cast?

Bledsoe would be moved on for relative peanuts in return. Other GM's know his cap hit to the Bills, know it's dog-eat-dog, and that signing him to whatever sticks it to Buffalo. This graveyard is all TD's doing.

Haven't been hearing the same level of recent TD praise, recently. :)

Bledsoe would be moved on for relative peanuts in return. Other GM's know his cap hit to the Bills, know it's dog-eat-dog, and that signing him to whatever sticks it to Buffalo. This graveyard is all TD's doing.

Haven't been hearing the same level of recent TD praise, recently. :)

192653[/snapback]

TD is the man!!

192622[/snapback]

Would that be "because" of Drew Bledsoe and Eric Moulds, or "in spite of" same?

No team is going to trade a day one pick for Drew Bledsoe or Eric Moulds - especially considering their cap situations and why we'd be doing it.

I've been thinking of which team might want to pick up Henry, and Arizona seems like a possiblity. With Shipp coming off an injury, and Emmitt another year older, maybe Dennis Green would give up a 3rd rounder. And given that he tried all his QBs this year, maybe he'd bite on Bledsoe also.

Would that be "because" of Drew Bledsoe and Eric Moulds, or "in spite of" same?

No team is going to trade a day one pick for Drew Bledsoe or Eric Moulds - especially considering their cap situations and why we'd be doing it.

192662[/snapback]

I'd trade a day one pick for Moulds in a heartbeat. The guy caught more balls than Marvin Harrison this year for gosh sakes.

I've been thinking of which team might want to pick up Henry, and Arizona seems like a possiblity.  With Shipp coming off an injury, and Emmitt another year older, maybe Dennis Green would give up a 3rd rounder.  And given that he tried all his QBs this year, maybe he'd bite on Bledsoe also.

192678[/snapback]

I'm not giving up TH & DB unless Arizona also takes Pucillo, Lindell, Reese and Reed off our hands. :)

They need an offense real bad, and in the crappy NFC Bledsoe and Henry would likely be able to jump start them to a real shot at the playoffs. This would be a fair deal right?

Do you think NFL people extremely stupid or what????

Let me ask you a question...

If Bledsoe and Henry couldn't "jump start" the Bills offense.... why the fu@k would you or anyone else expect that to happen with the Bears?????

I'm not giving up TH & DB unless Arizona also takes Pucillo, Lindell, Reese and Reed off our hands. :)

192683[/snapback]

Trade Pucillo? I'd love it...but what kind of a trade would that be...?

"Let's see...we'll give you our fifth round pick for Pucillo and your fourth...that's fair, isn't it?"