RG Tres vs El Guapo (Skins v Giants)

Before the Giants picked him up, he was on the streets. He's a rags to riches guy who has been able to keep Herzlich on the bench.

I sense that both parties will figure out a way to keep him as a Giant.

Yup. Agreed on all fronts. I think he's a good story for them, but probably not a great option for most others. Wouldn't fix our problems so it wouldnt be a good situation but is well liked and not expected to fix anything on that D if that makes sense.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson is a fast kid.

Take away the option and Griffin's speed, Chan's offense looks alot like this...shotgun formation, single or no back, quick slants, let the WR get YAC...add running game. Of course Skins offense looks better because RG3 is a threat running and has a better arm.

Not to bust on fitz too much (I already did that starting in pre season and havent bothered in a while), but how in the heck are we going to compete against teams with QBs this good?

Sorry Joe- I meant to quote you on that last one.

Wilson is a fast kid.

Take away the option and Griffin's speed, Chan's offense looks alot like this...shotgun formation, single or no back, quick slants, let the WR get YAC...add running game. Of course Skins offense looks better because RG3 is a threat running and has a better arm.

Sorry Joe- I meant to quote you on that last one.

Amazing what talent can do for an offense.