RG Tres vs El Guapo (Skins v Giants)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have some degenerative condition in his golden years

Haslett got a bum rap in New Orleans...I think he calls a good game as DC. A head coach? Not sure, but I always liked #55

Well, he had an affair with a cheerleader then partnered with the GM to use team money to keep her quiet about it.... Secretly behind the owners back.

And he was an awful coach here.

Well, he had an affair with a cheerleader then partnered with the GM to use team money to keep her quiet about it.... Secretly behind the owners back.

I met Haslett a couple of times. He was an a-hole.

I respect him as a coach. He doesn't have a lot to work with.

Eli really mastered himself there. He really bore down.

Didn't know about the hush money...as a DC, seems solid...maybe he's more of a coordinator than HC (like DelRio)

Any free agents playing tonight SJBF or NoSaint??

Chase Blackburn is the first that comes to mind. Not a game changer but experienced starter that plays a similar role to what he'd be asked here.

Fred Davis - TE redskins is out.

Edited by NoSaint

Quick question..off topic. If Welker is franchise tag, is he UFA this coming year or can they franchise him again??

By the way- FG3 throws a nice ball but that was a 10 yd pass and 25 yac. Alot like Fitz and his receivers

Can franchise but his pay would go up A LOT.