RG Tres vs El Guapo (Skins v Giants)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Brad Smith looked real nice running the ball.

Why don't they use him as a back more? They could hand off to him or send him into the pattern.

Nice idea.

Dear nfl:

Please follow the Redskins lead and learn to tackle again.

Thank you.

Yeah right? Skins are hittin hard and legal

Good point.

The expectations of decline.

Eli underthrew Nicks and then overthrows Cruz.

What many forget is...

Pat was the oldest D player in the league when he finished up and fletcher is one month younger than ronde barber, the current oldest. Both at very physical positions. Ill give both credit for amazing careers from that standpoint (both great players otherwise too).

What many forget is...

Pat was the oldest D player in the league when he finished up and fletcher is one month younger than ronde barber, the current oldest. Both at very physical positions. Ill give both credit for amazing careers from that standpoint (both great players otherwise too).

Speaking of which, the old Bears, Urlacher, Briggs, and Tillman were all having incredible seasons at advanced ages but all three are now battling through injuries.

It's an unforgiving sport.

I like RG3 but he takes way too many hits.

As much as he's very different in important ways than Vick, he'll still shorten his career if he doesn't learn to play a more mental game.

Speaking of which, the old Bears, Urlacher, Briggs, and Tillman were all having incredible seasons at advanced ages but all three are now battling through injuries.

It is. I can't imagine 200+ games at LB. ray Lewis also hurt of course

I like RG3 but he takes way too many hits.

As much as he's very different in important ways than Vick, he'll still shorten his career if he doesn't learn to play a more mental game.

Especially LB I suppose..getting crushed by FB's and O Linemen

It is. I can't imagine 200+ games at LB. ray Lewis also hurt of course

Especially LB I suppose..getting crushed by FB's and O Linemen

These players are using some "super anti-inflammatory" right now and there's talk that the league's trying to get it banned.

Pain is an essential part of the survival feedback loop. When you block out that pain for decades, it's bound to have some long term effects.

He was a game time decision. Apparently this is his 236th consecutive game.

Fletcher has never played behind a good defensive line.

If he had, he'd be even more respected.

the Ram super bowl D line was good

Kevin Carter...Grant Winstrom...DeMarco Farr...Jeff Zgonina .....just saying

These players are using some "super anti-inflammatory" right now and there's talk that the league's trying to get it banned.

Pain is an essential part of the survival feedback loop. When you block out that pain for decades, it's bound to have some long term effects.

I know there have been some lawsuits with regards to team administered pain killers.... With concussions it's been under the radar but very disappointing to hear about. Essentially players lining up daily for stuff that jboyst probably wouldn't use on his cows but getting told it was 100% safe - take a shot suck it up and play.

the Ram super bowl D line was good

Kevin Carter...Grant Winstrom...DeMarco Farr...Jeff Zgonina .....just saying

True.

That anti-inflammatory is marketed as Toradol I think.

I know there have been some lawsuits with regards to team administered pain killers.... With concussions it's been under the radar but very disappointing to hear about. Essentially players lining up daily for stuff that jboyst probably wouldn't use on his cows but getting told it was 100% safe - take a shot suck it up and play.

Well it's one of those ironic situations again where the league wants to ban it but the players don't want it banned.

Some of the players are saying that they can't play without it.

Especially an undersized guy like fletcher.

Then pat being 350+ LBs it's amazing his legs/back held out that long.

Gonna have some degenerative condition in his golden years

Haslett got a bum rap in New Orleans...I think he calls a good game as DC. A head coach? Not sure, but I always liked #55

Your definitely right - that's the name. I remember now that I see it.

http://www.nytimes.c...er-toradol.html

Article on the lawsuits

Thanks. I read a different story where players insisted on getting administered the stuff.

I think it's gonna be the next big issue after the concussion stuff.

This crowd has Eli a bit jittery and distracted.