RG Tres vs El Guapo (Skins v Giants)

RG III could be my favorite player in the NFL (other than Bills of course): he's smart, competitor, athletic and a down to earth kid. I wish him luck. He has a great arm too and is a burner. I like him more than Luck.

Would like to see the Skins win this one...for no other reason than to create a controversy with the media re. Who is better- RG3 or Luck.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if he made it or not but it definitely looked like a bad spot.

RG III could be my favorite player in the NFL (other than Bills of course): he's smart, competitor, athletic and a down to earth kid. I wish him luck. He has a great arm too and is a burner. I like him more than Luck.

Would like to see the Skins win this one...for no other reason than to create a controversy with the media re. Who is better- RG3 or Luck.

One of my dearest buddies is a diehard Giants fan.

I'm cheering for Big Blue.

that might be the first time i've seen the refs move the ball forward for a 1st down on a challenge. we've seen in Bills games how reluctant they are to review then move the ball.

Or a lot of times they'll re-spot and then measure.

By looks like Rueben Randle is not familiar with the concept of "getting small" on punt returns.

That was the most upright running I've ever seen from a punt returner. I wonder if he did this in college?

Apparently Randle did not return any kickoffs in college and only returned 4 punts for a total of 5 yards.

They might want to reconsider him as a return man. He's gonna get killed out there if he's gonna run upright.

Wow..that TE is a semi truck

Archetypal behavior. John Mackey, Mike Ditka stuff.

Fletcher's never missed a game in his NFL career.

A 37 year old linebacker.

Apparently he's playing on a very sore ankle.

Someone remind me why the Bills cut bait with Fletcher.

Good question.

He like Poz, was a whipping boy for many.

Like Poz, he played behind weak defensive lines.

Cap? Age? Obviously, he still has skills. We'll say the same about Morrison next year

RG3 has luck of the irish

Well, like patt Williams, no one expects these guys to last to 37-38. It just doesn't happen. Hard to justify dollars to a guy that age.