Why LEGO is the Best Company in the World

Just Jack

• 1 month later...

Another story....

Boy writes letter to LEGO after losing minifigure, gets awesome response

Seven-year-old Luka Apps spent his Christmas money on the LEGO Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider set. A sound investment, if you ask us. But the thing about LEGOs -- those small pieces are easy to lose. They don't call 'em minifigures for nothing. Against his father's recommendation, young Luka took his newly procured Jay ZX shopping. And then, wouldn't you know it, the figure went missing, never to be seen again. Luka, not one to admit defeat, decided to write a letter to the good people at LEGO seeking a replacement.

I miss Lego's, their simple concept made the most complex toys. The best toy, ever. What a great company.

Why didn't you save them! I passed my sets down (from the 1970's-80's) to my son and my nephew also gave him his (late 1980's into the 90's) his... On top of all his sets, we have many huge Rubbermaid containers of Lego.

Ever see this:

Why didn't you save them! I passed my sets down (from the 1970's-80's) to my son and my nephew also gave him his (late 1980's into the 90's) his... On top of all his sets, we have many huge Rubbermaid containers of Lego.

Ever see this:

I did save them. I use a little lego latch box on the farm for putting tension clamps in. Its tough as hell and wont open easily. Which is good because they are small.