Hey Chan, don't throw this blueprint away

Martimus

Incredible as this sounds, Gailey put himself under the microscope to an even greater degree with what transpired Sunday, when the Bills grounded Jacksonville into submission and won the rushing battle 232 yards to 50.

By running with conviction, giving the ball 25 times to Fred Jackson and 14 more to C.J. Spiller, the Bills cruised. As entertaining as it was to watch, it magnified all those lost opportunities this season when Gailey chose to let the opponent dictate how an afternoon of football should be played, by their rules and not his.

Granted, Buffalo’s 46 total rushes and just 17 pass attempts were dictated by many factors — the weather, having a lead and the defense keeping it, “Where was this blueprint kept all year, coach?”

First thought was to berate you for the utter ignorance to the game of football displayed by this quote...but, the contadiction of the last sentence almost makes me think you kinda get it...By no means am I defending anyone on the coaching staff of this team, because, as we all know, the majority of the play calling has been horrendous...but, the kind of mentality required to keep running the ball, running it again and then running it again is High School brother.

Personally, I prefer the run game...as we all do, I'm sure. And as I said, run, run, run is a mentality...one that I share, at that...and that's why I don't coach, work, or have any association with the NFL. So, having spewed a bunch of crap, my point is that I understand why the coach hasn't kept and/or utilized this "blueprint" week in and week out.