2013 schedule

Nitro

Sobering to see the schedule for next season besides the AFC East. Home - Atlanta, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Carolina AFC West equal standing (Oakland as of today). Away - Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, AFC South (Tennessee as of today). At best I can see 8-8 season without substantial infussion of talent at QB, WR and ILB. Depending how the games are scheduled we can be out of playoff talk by midseason.,,,again.

Sobering to see the schedule for next season besides the AFC East. Home - Atlanta, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Carolina AFC West equal standing (Oakland as of today). Away - Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, AFC South (Tennessee as of today). At best I can see 8-8 season without substantial infussion of talent at QB, WR and ILB. Depending how the games are scheduled we can be out of playoff talk by midseason.,,,again.

Thanks for posting. Brutal schedule. Quick question: Anyone know if the Bills box office sells tickets to away games. I'm thinking of hitting the ones in CLE and PIT, and perhaps TPA as well.

Who knows. Is it really "tough"? I guess the AFC Central is = to the AFC South. Tennessee is beatable as is Oakland. None of the AFC teams are scary anymore other than Houston and the now occasional weeks New England is on. Barring any major shift in power, I dont think any AFC Schedule is tough.

Atlanta at home gives them a puncher's chance. Carolina at home looks good. New Orleans and Tampa on the road, we can hope for a split. We'll see how NO rebounds from this season.

Basically it is going to come down to what it always comes down to: Winning the games within the Division. 4-2 in the Division would make it very likely to make the playoffs.

Assuming Levitre is resigned and Byrd is resigned, my sense is Nix is pretty much built the O and D lines, RB is set. No pro bowlers, but set at WR with Nelson and Easley at full strength. LBs and QB still weak. You can see them working Searcy and Brooks into the lineup. Bradham has taken over from Moats. Time to draft a QB. That is this year. They are building a football team.. The QB is the big issue to getting to the next level but they will address this this year. Barring a bunch of injuries, I could potentially see them running the table the rest of the year. Doesn't matter, but they were not going far in the playoffs anyway. gotta believe a little. I like what they are doing. It is taking forever and they still do not have a QB, but i like what they are doing.

Edited by 8and8Forever

Hope is built and sold in the offseason. Usually dead by mid-season for Bills fans. I think the Bills have significantly upgraded their talent since Nix has taken over. Get a QB and a new head coach and go from there. Beating a good team on the road next year would be nice also.

I am not certain on the home/road NFC games ...i havent seen them formally announce those matchups. I know the pairings of teams are what they are where NEW Orleans/Tampa Bay is one pairing as Pitt/cle is another pairing where they either play both at home or both on the road.

As for placement opponents it all depends on where they place.

There isnt much separating teams in this league.

The biggest factors by fair is health of the team players and confidence. Confidence is what is carrying Indy this year.

In terms of the AFC North opponents---pittsburgh still is getting older...they dont intimidate me. Having Cincinati and baltimore at home is a plus.

Get an early start on next years moaning.

PTR

Ralph is Cheap, needs to sell the team, needs to just die, fire Chan, fire Nix, bench Fitz, just move to Toronto, just move to LA, defense wins championships, an elite QB is the only way to win, trade for (insert backup QB that has 1 good game off the bench in week 6), Mario is a bum, Kelsey is too old, McGee is our best corner, CJ should be starting, Fred is better, Stevie isn't a true #1, We never should have traded Evans, We need 3 LBs to compete, McKelvin is a bust, etc... I could go on and on. Just thought I'd get them all out of the way now.