Yet another Bledsoe/JPL thread

I think the starting QB job is Losman's to lose next season. If he doesn't do everything to prepare for a starting job, he may find himself behind Bledsoe again.

Otherwise, I think the personnel people in Buffalo may have already penciled JP in as next year's starter. Even if it's a close battle in training camp with JPL a little behind, he's going to get the nod, considering he'll continue to improve.

Bledsoe had his chance this year, and despite all the coaching, alarm clocks, etc., still reverts to the same bad habits at the most inopportune times. His passes are frequently off target, he can't smell pressure, he gets butter-fingers when D-tackles are in spitting distance.

What better time to get Losman into the lineup than now, with a feature running back who can take the pressure off of the pass game and keep the sticks moving.

His passes are more on targetand he has mobility. He might not have the experience in reading defenses, but geez, he's got an earphone in his ear from the guys upstairs! Even in a worse case scenerio, how could he possibly do worse against the blitz? He can only get better while Bledsoe can only get worse or maybe stay the same.

The Bills gave up a 1st round draft pick last year for JPL. Don't you think that JUST MAYBE they were having doubts about Bledsoe when they made that move? Bledsoe has done little this year to change anyone's mind that he's the guy to take this team to the next level.

I admire Bledsoe's durabilty, character, and leadership. I just don't think he's the one to lead us the next level. Time to build the team around the new blood.