As of 1.43 am AT 4 hot for teacher posts in a row.

Jim in Anchorage

Brilliant idea I just came up with. Not too drastic and pretty logical if you ask me.

Ready for it? Ok, here we go...

Don't read them if they bother you. Skip over them and move on to the next thread on here that you clearly find so intellectually superior.

Brilliant idea I just came up with. Not too drastic and pretty logical if you ask me.

Don't read them if they bother you. Skip over them and move on to the next thread on here that you clearly find so intellectually superior.

Advice no good. I never opened one of them.

Edit- With the long blank space it should be " till your head is rolling down the stairs".

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

How about... if it's gotta be posted here... there's just one dedicated thread entitled "Hot For Teacher" and then in the individual posts, the link says "Ohio style" etc.

Not that I give a flying f--- about the mods here after they censored and banned me for a bullstevestojan reason, but... this is starting to get annoying with so many threads.

How about... if it's gotta be posted here... there's just one dedicated thread entitled "Hot For Teacher" and then in the individual posts, the link says "Ohio style" etc.

Not that I give a flying f--- about the mods here after they censored and banned me for a bullstevestojan reason, but... this is starting to get annoying with so many threads.

Give it a sub forum.

Disagree keep em coming, there's not that many posts lately. There not hurting much, I find them to be somewhat interesting, the frequency of the " naughty teachers" is alarming though.

I mean one of em one a bengals cheerleader, very interesting.

There's only so many chan wanny gailey stinks thread that can be written.

Edited by Ryan L Billz