Original Batmobile for sale

\GoBillsInDallas/

• 1 month later...

Slightly overpaid for it. The sons and daughter love it. Their be getting a nice check from their dad.

I'd rather be Rick Hendrick will owns serial #1 2014 vette along with his 150 top notch other vettes in his collection.

I caught a little of the Barrett-Jackson auction on TV last night; I wish I had known when the Batmobile was going off, it would have been fun to watch. I didn't realize what a huge event that is; there were some amazing cars.

I watched it. They where bidding in $100,000.00 increments.

The last two guys who were bidding against each other were also sitting near each other. They flipped a coin and the winner got the car otherwise the price could have been higher.

Slightly overpaid for it. The sons and daughter love it. Their be getting a nice check from their dad.

I'd rather be Rick Hendrick will owns serial #1 2014 vette along with his 150 top notch other vettes in his collection.

Rick paid One million dollars for the 2014 #1 vette

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Rick's winning bid was 1.1 million. Pocket change for RH. Wait until the Z06 and ZR-1 are introduced

I caught a little of the Barrett-Jackson auction on TV last night; I wish I had known when the Batmobile was going off, it would have been fun to watch. I didn't realize what a huge event that is; there were some amazing cars.

Friday and Sat are for the multi millionaires.