It is now time for JP to take over

duey

This is a simple fact based on the current status of this team, and where it needs to go in the future.

JP must come into training camp being given EVERY opportunity to take over the starting QB job from Drew. There is no reason for him to have to wait any longer. If he works hard over the offseason, and does what he needs to do in camp, he should be the starting QB come September.

For Drew to stay with this team, he must do two things...take a massive paycut, and accept the backup role.

If Drew is not on this team come training camp, or shortly thereafter, then whomever is brought in should be a veteran backup who knows his role will be exactly that...veteran backup.

That's it...this is a fairly young team that had TWO offensive rookies excel this year. JP has had year to mature on the sideline. It is now his time to step and take over this team.

Sorry Drew...this is JP's team now, whether you or the Bills are currently willing to admit it.

If I'm JP, I MUST go to the coaches and demand that they lay out for me a detailed offseason program that I can follow to put myself in position to be the starter in September.

192329[/snapback]

Oh, absolutely. If I'm him, I wake into MM's office and say, "I intend to be the opening day starter. Give me everything I need to be there."