Cowboy fans petition White House to remove Jerry Jones

Just Jack

Haha. Fans think they have a say. It's his team. He paid a lot of money for it so he can do whatever the hell he wants with it. Don't like? Stop wasting your time on stupid petitions and billboards, and make enough money to buy your own team. If I owned my own team, I'd be the President, GM, Head Coach, QB, and cheerleader auditioner.

LOL, what a bunch of morons. They should be happy to have an owner that has made their team so popular and succesful and deal with the occasional ineptitude. everyone bitches about the government being too involved in their lives and they they petition them to get involved in an area where they have no place being involved. These are probably the same people who complained about the government witch hunt against Roger Clemens and other suspected steroid users in baseball.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

For a good story about ownership...read up about the MLB ousting the McCourts to control the Dogers.

I'm on my phone and can't add any links, but it's an interesting situation.

I'm a huge Dogers fan and always found...being a fan of the Dogers is similar to being a Bills fan.

Sadly, Ralph is on good financial terms, is not going through a divorce, is a better owner than the Mccourts and the Bills don't play in the MLB.

I gotta be honest.....im jealous of Jerry Jones! Hes an owner that wants to win and will do whatever it takes to win! Which is complete opposite of Ralph Wilson!

Its Jones team! He can do whatever! Say whatever!

One things for sure he cares!

I think Ralph Wilson cares...about his profit margin!!

Much like Jerry Jones, the Bills owner is very involved in every decision. He is just not as "hands on" as Jones. Jones is a classic example of what NOT to do if you own an NFL team. There have been many like him tho, Bill Bidwell who used to sit down and sign each and every player. Robert Irsay who had his nose in everything involved with the team.

So many other owners hire great football men and sit back and watch. Robert Kraft comes to mind as does Edward J DeBartolo Jr. Jerry Jones should hire a GM and president and let them do their jobs, because he sucks at it.