Our offensive line is bad, not a strength

FireChan

So you started a thread to say that the OL isn't as good as it could be?

Nice work.

Although that's fairly difficult to believe, as the very title of your thread reads "Our offensive line is bad". Bad. Not "not as good as it could be" or "overrated"; "bad".

Defending that by saying that they're "not as good as they could be" seems disingenuous, since there isn't one unit in the entire NFL that's "as good as it could be". Every single player can be better, so I'm not sure what your point is...

You don't get responses by taking a moderate stance. It's the way of the world.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan I think the posters have spoken......the OL is good. Sounds like another fitzcuse and we've been making them all year.

OL and Kr are the last places we need to address in the draft.....if they show mck a lil $$$

And that's what he should get, a lil $$$.

I'm not making any excuses for Fitz. My only point is that if the O-line is overrated based on how we play football. Just like our secondary is underrated when we have no pass rush in half of our games.

Every player affects another's performance. Just like how schemes can affect player's performances.

The O-line isn't as good as they could be. That's all.

It's NOT over-rated either. Sacks may be up from last years average BUT the Bills are #7 on the list of fewest sacks this season.

Offensive Line

http://www.nfl.com/s...ole=TM&tabSeq=2

OMG this I didn't expect. Look at the Packers - 31st on the list with 37 sacks against and SF is 26th with 31. :oops:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

When people realise that not every player on the team can be Pro Bowl caliber, and that Sacks and bad games will happen, and they actually watch other teams and Football that doesn't involve the Bills they may notice that there are MUCH worse o-lines out there today and that the bills line is not that bad. As stated previously, there are better teams then the Bills with worse lines giving up more sacks.

There is no team in this league that doesn't have atleast a couple of holes that could use filling on their roster..............