Is He Going To Start A New Religion?

3rdnlng

Funny. Some see him as "lord and savior". Others see him differently. Pravda of all organizations. Wow how the world has turned upside down. Loonies are in control here and sanity evolving in Russia?

"He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama’s fools and Stalin’s fools share the same drink of illusion."

http://www.teaparty....ommunist-16401/

Well this settles it. I'm not going to see that idiotic Djumbo Tarantino movie coming out on Christmas.

Edited by Dante

Well this settles it. I'm not going to see that dumb looking Djumbo Tarantino movie coming out on Christmas

Politics aside, seeing any Tarantino film aside from Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs is a bad idea.

Politics aside, seeing any Tarantino film aside from Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs is a bad idea.

Jumped the shark with "Jackie Brown" I thought. After that it's been spotty at best with only "Inglorious Bastards" worthy.

Funny. Some see him as "lord and savior". Others see him differently. Pravda of all organizations. Wow how the world has turned upside down. Loonies are in control here and sanity evolving in Russia?

"He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama’s fools and Stalin’s fools share the same drink of illusion."

http://www.teaparty....ommunist-16401/

Well this settles it. I'm not going to see that idiotic Djumbo Tarantino movie coming out on Christmas.

I started a thread on this previously.

I think the guy is talented as all get out. I just think he's crazy and his movies are no longer cool but over the top and stupid.

But yet you dug his latest movie...

He's certainly crazy in the artistic sense but not in the personal sense. He writes and directs what he wants to see rather than pandering to the masses. Gotta respect that on some level.

I think Jackie Brown has aged very well. If you haven't seen it in a while, it's great to revisit.

I think that's the time when he decided to become a black man. I remember seeing him on Letterman and his behavior was bizarre. If you closed your eyes and listened you would think he was a gangstah rapper. He must have either had a small stroke we don't know about or a very heavy drug user.