Good morning and Happy NEW YEAR

Planned such a lovely weekend and got the flu Saturday night. Sunday I thought I was well enough to hit the Ralph so I went to the tunnel and security was in playoff mode. NOT GOOD. Once again the Bills are making it hard for the fans to cheer on their team. So I went to the tailgate for a about an hour. It is always great to be with TBD people. Off to the fieldhouse to see the pregame with Alex Van Pelt because if he gets a coaching job he will be leaving WNY. Since I do love the guy I want him to be happy coaching but do so enjoy listening to him on the radio. Did you guys hear him yelling YES, YES when Nate had the interception TD.

The game --I usually have the best seats but for some reason everyone decided that they would watch the game standing up. and wave the stupid towels. I had to leave the seats with about 5 mins left in the game to hit the ladies room. I wasn't able to stay for the end of the game and made a beeline home to bed. I slept for 22 hours and when I was finally able to think and watch TV the outcome was the same. The Bills LOST.

Watching the locker room clean out on the news was so sad. The interviews with the players etc. Depressing but then The coach tells the media that he told the players that they accomplished so much this seaason and it it so true.

Even if the fans are disappointed the team started out 0-4 come on, look what they were able to do. The 6 week winning streak had some thinking Super Bowl and that just wasn't what you were thinking the end of September.

Our team is not Super Human Darn IT. We make Way too many stupid brainless errors. As a Bills fan I hope the next season is better and it should be.

Beside the excitement of the winning streak, the highlight of my season was meeting so many TBDers, especially you Cindy.  Hope you're feeling better.

192224[/snapback]

Dont 4 get meeting BIG KID SID and Tyrone.... we'll be back up there again. Just counting down. 7 more months to go and we will all be togethe again ;)