See you Guys Next Year. It's been fun. Well, not really.

Guys:

I just read Jerry Sullivan's article and had a night to sleep on it. I'm done! I've enjoyed talking with all of you this past year, getting excited, trying to keep composure this year, and you have to know when to "walk away from the poker table when it's not your night". I can't keep reading and watching Chan and Fitz. I'll start reading and watching maybe next year at free agency, and the draft. Hopefully with a new coach and QB.

The sad thing is I just can't see a solid coach coming to Buffalo with the uncertainty around the franchise. So take care, everyone have a Merry Christmas and I'm going to watch some other teams or go do something with the family on Sundays.

Guys:

I just read Jerry Sullivan's article and had a night to sleep on it. I'm done! I've enjoyed talking with all of you this past year, getting excited, trying to keep composure this year, and you have to know when to "walk away from the poker table when it's not your night". I can't keep reading and watching Chan and Fitz. I'll start reading and watching maybe next year at free agency, and the draft. Hopefully with a new coach and QB.

The sad thing is I just can't see a solid coach coming to Buffalo with the uncertainty around the franchise. So take care, everyone have a Merry Christmas and I'm going to watch some other teams or go do something with the family on Sundays.

See ya next week...

Guys:

are you really leaving? Bandwagon fans - and please let the door hit you on the ass when you leave.

are you really leaving? Bandwagon fans - and please let the door hit you on the ass when you leave.

Come on with this....if a guy wants to settle til next year so be it.

Spent all year getting ready for some W's and hope and we get fitzed and channed again.

Enjoy your break sir thanks for roughing it out this long.

If I have plans on a Sunday now I too can attend as watching "draft order" ain't a top priority

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Stop acting like a child. All the bandwagon fans jumped off back in 2002.

The ones leaving now are die hards, who can't take it anymore And they leave for good reason.