Think about drafting 2 QB's in first 3 rounds

zow2

Seriously, it's tough to hit on one. A couple years ago you had Tebow and Jimmy Clausen going after Cam Newton. For every Dalton and Kaepernick there's a few Gabbert and Locker's mixed in. Bills should take the kid from UGA and maybe Glennon from NC State if still around. Both look like they could be solid pro's. Landry Jones looks good too.

Seriously, it's tough to hit on one. A couple years ago you had Tebow and Jimmy Clausen going after Cam Newton. For every Dalton and Kaepernick there's a few Gabbert and Locker's mixed in. Bills should take the kid from UGA and maybe Glennon from NC State if still around. Both look like they could be solid pro's. Landry Jones looks good too.

Locker is fine. He's just had injury problems, and his receivers can't catch.

Landry is the only one worth drafting this year, next year we can grab some more.

I'd take Jones/Murray in RD1, and then Nassib and/or McGloin in a later round. (5-7)

Saw Nassib yesterday and he's not an NFL QB. McGloin surprised me though and would make a quality backup.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Landry Jones hasn't shown me a thing to make me think he will make it in the NFL

I also don't think Locker has played enough to be grouped with Gabbert

Locker hasnt played enough. it does take most QBs some time to get used to the NFL play. The other factor is what sort of support system you have on the team you play.

Landry is the only one worth drafting this year, next year we can grab some more.

Saw Nassib yesterday and he's not an NFL QB. McGloin surprised me though and would make a quality backup.

McGloin suprised me also this year. I think that's because PSU has the guy the Bills should get if he is looking at the NFL: Bill O'Brien. I agree that Landry is the best prospect, but Nassib will be a backup quality NFL QB with potential. He owns several Syracuse passing records if I'm not mistaken.

I am 100 percent behind this.

With the high percentage of busts, it would be smart not to put our eggs in one basket.

And if somehow we ended up with two good players, another team would be willing to refund us that pick in the future.

It would be awesome to get a more polished prospect like Smith or Barkley in the 1st, then follow it up with someone raw with bigger upside - maybe Bray or Murray - in the 2nd or 3rd.

McGloin suprised me also this year. I think that's because PSU has the guy the Bills should get if he is looking at the NFL: Bill O'Brien. I agree that Landry is the best prospect, but Nassib will be a backup quality NFL QB with potential. He owns several Syracuse passing records if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe, I haven't seen enough games of Nassib to really know for sure but Saturday he looked like he just doesn't have the physical ability to be a NFL QB.

I'd be all for it. Although I don't see a good QB when I watch Landry jones. Seems like Everytime I flip an OU game on, Oklahoma has 1st and goal and they decide to throw it 3 times, all incomplete in the end zone. Maybe I just turn the game on at the wrong time

I'd be all for it. Although I don't see a good QB when I watch Landry jones. Seems like Everytime I flip an OU game on, Oklahoma has 1st and goal and they decide to throw it 3 times, all incomplete in the end zone. Maybe I just turn the game on at the wrong time

It's funny because whenever i see Landry Jones (maybe parts 3 or 4 games this year)...he's looked really good. Of course i realize i could be catching him at the right moment. Same with Glennon...the guy just effortlessly throws frozen ropes down the field, on target, whenever I've see him. Both guys are obviously not Luck or RG3 so that's why i think you draft 2 early. It's become obvious in the NFL if you don't have a passer, you don't have a chance. On the flip side, the few times I've watched Geno Smith he's looked shaky at best. Barkley has NFL WR's and O-linemen at his disposal so it's hard to rate how good he is but i think he will be productive. I'm sure at least 4 of the QB's mentioned here will be drafted in round 1. QB is now the #1 position to fill all over the league.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.