positions to fix

ch19079

its probubly already been talked about ALOT, but....

which positions need a change??

QB: i liked bledsoe, but now i think he would be best used as a qb coach and backup.

OG: LG in particular. the players at that position played well. but still..... and that was a backup guy in for an injured villarrial, who gave us the sack and TD which cost us the playoffs.

CB: i like McGee, but if he cant beat Randel EL in man coverage, than hes not good enouph to play there. remember he was the 3rd corner befor vincent was injured.

OLB: what has Posey done this year???? get beat in coverage, miss tackles, not get sacks....

DE: kelsey needs to get some pressure on the QB. he hase made some plays, but he needs to improve. atleast 6 sacks is mandatory..... (not the worst position, but could improve).

RB: its fun to see a 180 lbs 5'9" running back. but if McGahee gets 8 yards on 2nd down and walks to the side lines (like he has done in EVERY GAME) we need a backup RB who can get 2 yards on 3rd down, and not loose yards on a toss play.

CB: Jabari Greer. who is he??? everytime the announcer says "Greer is the extra defender on D", they pickup the first down. he is not a good CB. should not be the 3rd CB, or even the 4th CB.

K: we need a kicker who can kick a 49 or 50 yarder with good consistancy. a missed 24 yarder!!!! they should have beat him down befor he made it off the field.

WR: moulds needs a pay cut. hes a great #1, but hes the highest paid player we have.

so:

start JP (he wins the job in camp....)

sign a good kicker

sign a good cover CB

sign/draft a decent backup RB

sign/draft a LG.

cut posey (look at our other LB to take his spot), or FA.