"I would rest everybody" Takeo Spikes

Justice

That's how TKO responded when asked on ESPN's Gameday "what would you do if your team had home field advantage throughout the playoffs in the bag like Pittsburgh does". That just goes to show how lightly the Bills took the Steelers.

That's how TKO responded when asked on ESPN's Gameday "what would you do if your team had home field advantage throughout the playoffs in the bag like Pittsburgh does". That just goes to show how lightly the Bills took the Steelers.

192100[/snapback]

;)

How do you equate "I'd bench my starters" with "We didn't take them seriously?'

CW

;)

How do you equate "I'd bench my starters" with "We didn't take them seriously?'

CW

192118[/snapback]

Well since some of the starters didn't get benched he probably assumed that the Steelers would take it light and play not to get hurt.

Well since some of the starters didn't get benched he probably assumed that the Steelers would take it light and play not to get hurt.

192141[/snapback]

I think you're stretching it a bit...

CW

192141[/snapback]

but then again, if he sees some starters on the field on gameday, he knows what to expect. Even if he took practice light for a few days during the week (which i HIGHLY doubt) he has been ready all year.

That, and on their last drive they had mainly scrubs in and we couldn't stop them.

192100[/snapback]

You really need to take a break from starting threads, dude. You make Rudy look like an optimist. I know you're heartbroken, but trying to grow a pair, would you?