Heard a very bad comment about the Bills on 1070 The Fan in Indy

HOUSE

Swap the QBs.

Indy has been fortunate enough TWICE to suck when the best QB of the generation is there for the taking. The BILLS' worst season netted us a number 3 pick. If it was 1983 that would mean a shot at a couple of future HoFers but any other time?

Our roster is so much stronger than theirs it isn't even funny. Our defense has played poorly but looks like the '74 Steelers talent-wise compared to Indy.

Right. Another way to put it is that the Bills have better players at pretty much every position save one, QB, and that may be all it takes.

Right. Another way to put it is that the Bills have better players at pretty much every position save one, QB, and that may be all it takes.

QBs Against Colts: 2,403 yards, 18 TDs, 4 picks, 63.55 completion %, 22 sacks, 7.6 YPP, 98.25 rating.

The Colts are minus 13 in turnovers. There isn't a worse 6-4 team in the NFL.

Another way to put it is that the Bills have better players on paper at pretty much every position save one - and the Colts have players who have executed better on Sunday - and that IS all it takes

Don't overlook the fact that the Colts D has improved to middle tier since last year, while our D has regressed despite acquisition of high-priced free agents and two years of high draft picks.

Defense matters unless your QB is named Manning, Brady, Brees, or Rodgers. And even there...sometimes it matters.

How? It's because the Bills have been looking for a franchise QB, while the Colts have conveniently gotten the 1st overall pick when a franchise, can't-miss QB, was there for the taking. Maybe the Bills should intentionally tank the season before Manziel enters the draft?

And besides, if the Bills win, who cares where the betting line was set? Not to mention, what does it say about Min and GB, who lost to them?

The Bills did tank the season Luck was supposed to come out

but, as with everything they do, they got cute and only lost enough to get the 3rd slot.

they can't even lose properly

The Bills did tank the season Luck was supposed to come out

but, as with everything they do, they got cute and only lost enough to get the 3rd slot.

they can't even lose properly

Yep. They got the 3rd slot...a year before Luck actually came out. The point here?

Lol, you must one of those guys that has a weekly football ritual, a rabbits foot, and saved your Thanksgiving turkey's wishbone for today's game.

Maybe i should have tried some of those today : (

i did not wear my spaghetti sauce stained Bills shirt today.

Damn me !

This loss is on me guys