get to .500 then we can talk

26TrapDraw

So you're saying you don't want to talk now?

Let me clarify, smartass. He meant that we should not be talking about playoffs or being a playoff caliber team until we no longer have a losing schedule. If you've been keeping up with this board, people have been discussing that we could still reach the playoffs.

Have a good day.

So basically cease and desist all football conversations and come back in 2 weeks? got ya

yea, in your case, but i do get the poster, if they win the next three, then the dialogue can seriously focus on playoff possibilities.(hopefully no more predictable comments about the poster's intent).

So you're saying you don't want to talk now?

"hilarious".i hear there is a struggling comedian in the catskills looking for an opening act, you may want to apply.. Edited by dwight in philly

Let me clarify, smartass. He meant that we should not be talking about playoffs or being a playoff caliber team until we no longer have a losing schedule. If you've been keeping up with this board, people have been discussing that we could still reach the playoffs.

Have a good day.

Who's talking about playoffs?

The playoffs were essentially dead with the loss to Tennessee.

This team has been the definition of inconsistent all year. Getting to 6-6 will have meant we strung together 3 wins in a row something we have yet to do this season.

LVBB

Ok come back to talk when we get to .500. But we will keep talking without you.

yea, in your case, but i do get the poster, if they win the next three, then the dialogue can seriously focus on playoff possibilities.(hopefully no more predictable comments about the poster's intent).

"hilarious".i hear there is a struggling comedian in the catskills looking for an opening act, you may want to apply..

Does he play at the Sleepy Hollow Inn? That's a good gig.

Have a good day.

Thanks, I would not have figured that out without your eloquent explanation. :)

"hilarious".i hear there is a struggling comedian in the catskills looking for an opening act, you may want to apply..

I fully get what OP was saying. It just came off like "why are we talking about football" so whether predictable post comments or not it doesn't leave much room for anything else other than that. I don't disagree with the stance we should wait before seriously considering The Bills playoff possibilities. However our schedule is favorable and if we beat Indy we're a half game back. Imho leaves plenty of room for legit conversation. As far as getting to .500 though I do think that is what will have to happen before being taken seriously overall though.

I fully get what OP was saying. It just came off like "why are we talking about football" so whether predictable post comments or not it doesn't leave much room for anything else other than that. I don't disagree with the stance we should wait before seriously considering The Bills playoff possibilities. However our schedule is favorable and if we beat Indy we're a half game back. Imho leaves plenty of room for legit conversation. As far as getting to .500 though I do think that is what will have to happen before being taken seriously overall though.

i agree

I thought both losses to Texans and Pats sealed the deal. However, a win by the Pats over Indy and by the Ravens over Steelers gave the Bills hope.

LEts not deny that they played good against Texans and Pats and dominated the Miami game. Im not a Fitz fan but he has been alot better with his mechanics lately and the Defense is starting to gel thanks in part to Moore, K. Williams, Byrd and Gilmore.

If Dareus picks it up a little and Searcy keeps hitting em hard, they will look good in the next weeks.

BUt this is a WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY LEAGUE.

Tomorrow is a must win. And any talks about playoffs started win a GREAT MIAMI WIN.

you must carry a lampshade with you the way a pool player does with his cue stick..

I prefer a rubber chicken and bow tie that squirts water. Prop comedy is the current rage.

As far as the conversation at hand, I will cheer for each win as it comes and talk playoffs the last week of the season if it is on the table.

I prefer a rubber chicken and bow tie that squirts water. Prop comedy is the current rage.

As far as the conversation at hand, I will cheer for each win as it comes and talk playoffs the last week of the season if it is on the table.

i guess your rules are rules ! no playoff talk until the last week then!... "prop comedy?"does that mean GALLAGHER is now funny?

.500 sounds like a reasonable goal at this point.

I have mentioned, after this recent win " we are trending up "

C'mon .500 .

The Giants last year got healthy and a fire lit, had quite a run late. didn't they ?

Sure they did .

Playoffs ?

Superbowl baby !