Anyone else suffering from withdrawal?

Justice

Since "The Loss" I haven't been able to watch Sportscenter, Primetime, The ESR or anything else sports related. I haven't even been able to read the articles from TBD. Just the thought of waiting for the Draft, Mini camps, training camp and then the preseason makes me sick. The only places I can go to mourn is here and maybe BuffaloBills.com to listen to player reactions as well as Mike Mularkey's reaction to the game and his first season as head coach. Actually, Mike Mularkey made me feel pretty good. The guy has a unkanny ability to make people believe and feel good. We got us a winner, folks. Between MM & WM I think we have a great chance to win the Super Bowl in the near future.

Yeah I'm going thorugh withdrawals too.

But look at it this way. If the Bills did make the playoff this year we all KNOW with Drew behind the line we would not have gotten past the 1st round maybe to the 2nd an then we would all be feeling like the way we do now.

As for me I start getting back up again when the draft comes around which is in April. Even though the Bills don/t pick until the 2nd round it still gets me by till training camp.

Since "The Loss" I haven't been able to watch Sportscenter, Primetime, The ESR or anything else sports related. I haven't even been able to read the articles from TBD. Just the thought of waiting for the Draft, Mini camps, training camp and then the preseason makes me sick. The only places I can go to mourn is here and maybe BuffaloBills.com to listen to player reactions as well as Mike Mularkey's reaction to the game and his first season as head coach. Actually, Mike Mularkey made me feel pretty good. The guy has a unkanny ability to make people believe and feel good. We got us a winner, folks. Between MM & WM I think we have a great chance to win the Super Bowl in the near future.

192064[/snapback]

I can never watch Primetime after a loss. My wife calls me a big petulant child cause I do not miss it if the fellas win! Will watch the playoffs if I am home, will not make a point of it. So I guess I am very similiar to you, we are both just grown nutjobs that put to much emotional juice into a football team. That being said, all ready counting the days till opening day next year.

GO BILLS

So now it's called "The Loss."

Are you so intent on making everyone as miserable as you are that you have to give the game a name like that? Give it up, man. Given where we started, it was a helluva year. You want to be a pessimist and call it that, fine. Why not call the season "The year we moved a step forward instead of a step back."

Oh, that's right. Some people thrive on misery.

192064[/snapback]

Dude...I'm right there with ya. I don't want to read or hear anything about the game. The last two months had gotten me so fired up, that to go out on such a low is pretty tough to deal with.

Overall, I'm excited about this team. The coaching, the D, Willis and Lee...all good stuff. Let JP has a fair shot a starting come September, and I think we will be in decent shape next year. I truely believe that the Bills will be just as good, if not better, with JP in.

Yeah I'm going thorugh withdrawals too.

But look at it this way. If the Bills did make the playoff this year we all KNOW with Drew behind the line we would not have gotten past the 1st round maybe to the 2nd an then we would all be feeling like the way we do now.

192290[/snapback]

No. The fact that we lost to the SCRUBS is what makes this loss bad,

especially when everything else fell in place for us making the playoffs.

Even if we lose the 1st round, at least we would have lost to first stringers

who were favored to win the game....

Man I still hate that smirk on Cowhers face when they completed that

4th and 1.... ;)

So now it's called "The Loss."

Are you so intent on making everyone as miserable as you are that you have to give the game a name like that? Give it up, man. Given where we started, it was a helluva year. You want to be a pessimist and call it that, fine. Why not call the season "The year we moved a step forward instead of a step back."

Oh, that's right. Some people thrive on misery.

192302[/snapback]

First of all, I'm not a pessimist. I'm a realist. I call it like I see it. Secondly, I'm not trying to make anyone miserable, "The Loss" already took care of that.

I too agree that it was a good season and if you bothered to read any of my posts you can see for your self that I am not a pessimist. I nailed that 9 and 7 record way back in September. If you call 9 and 7 pessimistic, fine, go right ahead. If it makes you feel any better.

Yep! Can't watch/listen to anything sports related now. So darn heartbreaking. I guess I'm still in disbelief that they were playing so well and then reverted back to beating themselves. I'm with you--feeling depressed still! Hopefully Indy blows away the Broncos and I can be happy it wasn't the Bills. But. boy would it be nice to be in the playoffs again. It was so nice to follow a winning team over the past month. Forgot what a fun ride it can be--what has it been 5 years??? That's a long time.