Next season

Frez

Go with Bledsoe. If Bledsoe starts to fail you pull the trigger and start the JP era.

Give Bledsoe a true pass catching TE and upgrade the OL with another quality player. Who knows, maybe Jason Peters is our TE next year. Go with McNallys advice on the offesive line.

Add another quality receiver either through the draft or FA.

On the defensive side of the ball I think we must replace Jeff Posey. If we lose Pat Williams let's just hope Ron Edwards is ready to roll. Ron edwards has shown flahes this year that he can get it done.

This team is just one or two players away from being a playoff team. I have a feeling Mike Mularkey learned a lot from the Steelers loss. Cowher showed him you run the ball and win the game!

I agree! Everybody probably thinks I am pro-DB till the end... It is just not true!

Obviously you evaluate both in camp and pre-season. Lay out the ground rules... DB has character, is a "team" player and will except it. Lay EVERYTHING out on the table.

Most likley DB will win out earlier (But, don't be predisposed, EVALUATE... Anything can happen)... If he becomes a liability in TWO straight losses... Start JP!

Peace!

Go with Bledsoe. If Bledsoe starts to fail you pull the trigger and start the JP era.

Give Bledsoe a true pass catching TE and upgrade the OL with another quality player. Who knows, maybe Jason Peters is our TE next year. Go with McNallys advice on the offesive line.

On the defensive side of the ball I think we must replace Jeff Posey. If we lose Pat Williams let's just hope Ron Edwards is ready to roll. Ron edwards has shown flahes this year that he can get it done.

This team is just one or two players away from being a playoff team. I have a feeling Mike Mularkey learned a lot from the Steelers loss. Cowher showed him you run the ball and win the game!

192027[/snapback]

Bledsoe will fail.

Write it down, put it in your sig lines.

He can beat the weak sisters of the poor and pathetic, but can't dent a real defense.

Bledsoe will fail.

Write it down, put it in your sig lines.

He can beat the weak sisters of the poor and pathetic, but can't dent a real defense.

192047[/snapback]

I just love it when you make grand proclaimations! Sure you aren't related to BF?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

See Joe! That is exactly what the man needs... You should be his mentor... You could take him far!

;):doh:

AND I ONLY GIVING YOU GUYS SPIRITED DEBATE AND A HARD TIME... I JOKE AND CAN SEE THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!

I just love it when you make grand proclaimations!  Sure you aren't related to BF?

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

See Joe!  That is exactly what the man needs... You should be his mentor... You could take him far!

;)  :doh:

AND I ONLY GIVING YOU GUYS SPIRITED DEBATE AND A HARD TIME... I JOKE AND CAN SEE THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!

192054[/snapback]

I'm not here to mentor anybody, just stating an opinion based on three years of agonizing QB play.

192027[/snapback]

Frez...I agree 100% on Posey. Hopefully he can be replaced by either a player on the current roster(Crowell or Haggans), a UFA or a draft pick. He disappears for games at a time. To the Posey apologists, please don't tell me how great he is in pass coverage. Any LB who can go games at a time without being noticed, needs to be replaced.

I disagree on the TE's. I think the combination of Cambell and Euhus is adequate. The only one I'd consider changing is Neufeld as the 3rd TE.