Bledsoe Arrogance

ajzepp

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea!  An entire offseason of haters bashing every little tiny thing for little reason other than to hear themselves.

Thanks for angering the Gridiron Gods so this couldn't be postponed at least a week.

192262[/snapback]

Unfortunately that's our situation and that's the way these message boards work.

So even though both MM and TD have said that every position will be evaluated in the offseason, Drew - coming off a pretty crappy performance - tells the media that it's his team again in '05??? 

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  Drew

192008[/snapback]

You know, I think it's very refreshing when you bring up different topics to discuss instead of the same one over and over and over.

You should try it sometime.

You know, I think it's very refreshing when you bring up different topics to discuss instead of the same one over and over and over.

192276[/snapback]

That requires more work than most people are willing to put into...well, anything, really.

I agree... If the Bills have a Tom Brady waiting in the wings, I have a gut feeling they don't.

It is just amazing how many people will motgage stability for the total unknown.

192045[/snapback]

Stability!?!?!? If stability is not making the playoffs and playing medicore or poor in most games - you can keep it.

You've made some of the most ridiculous comments I have ever seen, i.e, "we could do worse". What the heck kind of statement is that. You may have decided to accept medicority in your life, but for me - no thanks. We can do a hell of a lot better!!

Take your blinders off.

and we would be/have been bitching about it if he didn't act the leadership role. the guy can't win for losing.

So even though both MM and TD have said that every position will be evaluated in the offseason, Drew - coming off a pretty crappy performance - tells the media that it's his team again in '05??? 

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  Drew

192008[/snapback]

and we would be/have been bitching about it if he didn't act the leadership role.  the guy can't win for losing.

192337[/snapback]

Exactly! If he had said, "Well, I need to be evaluated just like everybody else and if it's JP's team now so be it," we would have been hearing how spineless he is as a non-leader. It is almost comical to the extent to which bashers will go to keep doing it.

Oh yea!  An entire offseason of haters bashing every little tiny thing for little reason other than to hear themselves.

Thanks for angering the Gridiron Gods so this couldn't be postponed at least a week.

192262[/snapback]

Yeah, that's exactly why I posted it........lol I just love to hear myself talk. Has nothing to do with the fact that it was on the front page of TBD........I'm just an attention-seeking, anti-Bledsonian.

You should try it sometime.

192276[/snapback]

Good Lord, LA......I may be on the Bledsoe topic for the last few days, but at least I'm bitching about different aspects of it........all you do is follow me around and post the exact same thing every single time. Why don't you quit your bitching and bring up something you think would be more interesting to talk about? Quit being my little shadowl

ignorance!

It's HIS team............yes

192297[/snapback]

How the FUG does he know it's his frggin team????? Has Donahoe already made that decision?????? Last I checked, the season just ended and Donahoe has said they have not begun offseason evaluations.

and we would be/have been bitching about it if he didn't act the leadership role.  the guy can't win for losing.

192337[/snapback]

Maybe if he'd actually take the role of a leader ON the field instead of just off of it, some of us wouldn't be so critical.

Defensive?  :)

192576[/snapback]

Nah.......I just think that when you resort to ridiculous accusations about my motivation for posting, it deserves a retort

What Drew SHOULD have said:

"We had a strong season after a really slow start. I'm proud of this this team and the efffort they've made all year to get us to a winning record. I'm looking forward to 2005 when we can build on all that we've done this year."

What Drew SHOULD have said:

"We had a strong season after a really slow start. I'm proud of this this team and the efffort they've made all year to get us to a winning record. I'm looking forward to 2005 when we can build on all that we've done this year."

192592[/snapback]

Well done. I would really have respected that.

Since I'm here typing: What he SHOULD NOT have said:

"It's MY team, all MIIIINE! *insert evil laugh here* I love to torture the Bills fans - - it's the only reason I came here from New England. Bob Kraft is still slipping me money on the side to do what I love *another evil laugh here*"

..sorry, I think I'm still coping with the loss....

Which explains why you've continued this thread with another 5 posts.  VERY necessary.

192601[/snapback]

I'm starting to think that if anyone likes to hear themselves talk (and is obsessed with being "right" all the time), it would be you. Last I checked, message boards were for discussion.......someone responds to what I say, I respond in return. The only difference is that your posts in this thread serve no purpose other than maybe to antagonize......whereas I am trying to continue a discussion that I began yesterday by responding to those who have said something about my post.

Well done.  I would really have respected that.

Since I'm here typing: What he SHOULD NOT have said:

"It's MY team, all MIIIINE! *insert evil laugh here* I love to torture the Bills fans - - it's the only reason I came here from New England.  Bob Kraft is still slipping me money on the side to do what I love *another evil laugh here*"

..sorry, I think I'm still coping with the loss....

192608[/snapback]

Wow, if only Drew really WOULD go with the evil laugh........quarterback insanity would be the perfect motivation for us anti-Bledsoe crusaders :) That could really keep us going allllllllllllllll year :lol: