Bledsoe Arrogance

ajzepp

I'm starting to think that if anyone likes to hear themselves talk (and is obsessed with being "right" all the time), it would be you. Last I checked, message boards were for discussion.......someone responds to what I say, I respond in return. The only difference is that your posts in this thread serve no purpose other than maybe to antagonize......whereas I am trying to continue a discussion that I began yesterday by responding to those who have said something about my post.

192620[/snapback]

Welcome to internet message boards. I tend to not pick apart what is reported by the media because they skew things to fit their selfish intent. I've been doing it here with you as a way to prove the point and you've reacted predictably. Thanks for playing. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to internet message boards.  I tend to not pick apart what is reported by the media because they skew things to fit their selfish intent.  I've been doing it here with you as a way to prove the point and you've reacted predictably.  Thanks for playing.  :)

192743[/snapback]

What exactly is my selfish intent? My life goes on with or without Bledsoe, the Bills, or this message board.

:)

192753[/snapback]

So essentially, you are not only an arrogant message board opportunist, but you also post with ulterior motives? And I'm the one with selfish intent?

So essentially, you are not only an arrogant message board opportunist, but you also post with ulterior motives?  And I'm the one with selfish intent?

192758[/snapback]

Yes, it's all part of my grand plan to take over the world. One message board at a time.

As for me saying YOU had selfish intent, that's actually the opposite of what's been going on. You were in the roll of Drew Bledsoe. I was in the roll of media guy. But don't let that stop you. :)

Yes, it's all part of my grand plan to take over the world.  One message board at a time.

As for me saying YOU had selfish intent, that's actually the opposite of what's been going on.  You were in the roll of Drew Bledsoe.  I was in the roll of media guy.  But don't let that stop you.  :)

192763[/snapback]

Well hey, as long as you know what's going on in your own game, that's all that matters........I have enough going on in my life without getting caught up in that kind of crap......I'm here to talk football and have fun. If you don't subscribe to my particular take on a given issue, I don't think either of us will be losing any sleep over it.

Well hey, as long as you know what's going on in your own game, that's all that matters........I have enough going on in my life without getting caught up in that kind of crap......I'm here to talk football and have fun. If you don't subscribe to my particular take on a given issue, I don't think either of us will be losing any sleep over it.

192768[/snapback]

That's the spirit.

Link?

And rightly so it should be his team... He is the 7th all-time leading passer in history?

192011[/snapback]

You're a joke.

See 2004 stats.

76 QB rating

tied for 4th in INTs

tied for 5th in sacks