Bledsoe Arrogance

ajzepp

So even though both MM and TD have said that every position will be evaluated in the offseason, Drew - coming off a pretty crappy performance - tells the media that it's his team again in '05???

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Drew

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Link?

And rightly so it should be his team... He is the 7th all-time leading passer in history?

192011[/snapback]

It's on the front pageof TBD.......and I'm sorry, but if your coach and GM are not saying it's your team, then I think it's arrogant of Drew to be saying it. Essentially what he's saying is that everyone else on the team will be evaluated in the offseason except him......that's crap. No player is more deserving of evaluation than he is.

It's on the front pageof TBD.......and I'm sorry, but if your coach and GM are not saying it's your team, then I think it's arrogant of Drew to be saying it. Essentially what he's saying is that everyone else on the team will be evaluated in the offseason except him......that's crap. No player is more deserving of evaluation than he is.

192014[/snapback]

Well Bledsoe is brain damaged. what do you expect. He never senses a bull rush from his blind side !

Well Bledsoe is brain damaged. what do you expect. He never senses a bull rush from his blind side !

192016[/snapback]

True.......I failed to incorporate that fact into my reaction ;)

192014[/snapback]

Relax... That is not what he is saying... I didn't read it yet but, I don't think he doesn't deserve to not be evaluated... Come on!

When they start the evaluation... He will hold the upper hand.

What he is saying is it is his team to lose... Or better, I should say, the starting job is his to lose.

;)

Relax... That is not what he is saying... I didn't read it yet but, I don't think he doesn't deserve to not be evaluated... Come on!

When they start the evaluation... He will hold the upper hand.

What he is saying is it is his team to lose... Or better, I should say, the starting job is his to lose.

;)

192020[/snapback]

Yeah, well I suppose I can give him the benefit of the doubt since this is a character issue......but I think he's made some statements in the last year that are borderline arrogant. If he was backing them up with his play, that's one thing.......but this guy leaves plenty of question marks after the game is over.

If nothing else, it's time for JP to be the numero dos.

Yeah, well I suppose I can give him the benefit of the doubt since this is a character issue......but I think he's made some statements in the last year that are borderline arrogant. If he was backing them up with his play, that's one thing.......but this guy leaves plenty of question marks after the game is over.

If nothing else, it's time for JP to be the numero dos.

192022[/snapback]

I here you... I think you have to be a little arrogant to play QB in the NFL? If you weren't, you would never last.

Arrogance is a mighty subjective word.

So even though both MM and TD have said that every position will be evaluated in the offseason, Drew - coming off a pretty crappy performance - tells the media that it's his team again in '05??? 

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  Drew

192008[/snapback]

What did you expect him to say?

192014[/snapback]

He didn't say anything about not being evaluated, stop reaching for something to throw at the guy. Besides, I don't really care if he is humble or arrogant as can be. All I care about is whether or not he is the best QB on the roster, if he is, it is "his" team. What he is supposed to say? "Awww shucks guys, I know am no good so I will have to win the job in camp from a kid who spent the last year limping on the sidelines in a tracksuit holding a clipboard." If he thought his abilities were so eroded that he wouldn't go into camp as the presumed starter he should retire.

Whether or not MM officially declares the QB position "open" or not is quite possibly the most unimportant, meaningless factoid I can think of. Even without such a declaration, if one QB is clearly better than the other, that guy will start, guaranteed it won't make any difference if MM declared it an open competition or not.