Division III Basketball player scores 138 points in a game

ChevyVanMiller

nor do I care. How much fun do you think the other 4 starters had? I am about team. !@#$ egos

well, the other 4 was rotated quickly all game as they were assigned up tempo full court press and crashing the boards. The scheme is steal, rebound, 3 pointer. theres more than just shooting in that for the team. and its not the same kid taking every shot every game, from what i gather.

it makes it a tough one for the record, as his performance is apples to oranges compared to a kid in any other offense.

any ego would be the coach coming up and sticking to his own radical system, not the players playing in. without really knowing his long term success i dont know what to say about his system though.

Darren Rovell (ESPN Sports Business reporter) tweeted: "From 1:38pm to 4pm, the Grinnell Pizza Hut will sell medium, 1-topping pies for $1.38 in honor of Jack Taylor." I couldn't find any confirmation of this but here's the tweet:

http://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/272026949457674240/photo/1

I'm sure the pepperoni will all be crowded into a small group on one side with a lone slice hovering near the center.

• 1 month later...