Division III Basketball player scores 138 points in a game

ChevyVanMiller

So a team is up by 70 points in the second half, and they let their star player stay in the entire time to play against the other teams' third-stringers, scroing 80 points by himself in the second half.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

+1

Records like this one never impress me.

it's ok though...the big man upstairs gave him the stamp of approval....

So a team is up by 70 points in the second half, and they let their star player stay in the entire time to play against the other teams' third-stringers, scroing 80 points by himself in the second half.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

+1

Records like this one never impress me.

yea - in any type of a game itd be impressive - in a blowout.... meaningless. plenty of people mightve had a shot if they didnt sit when the game got totally out of hand.

Edited by NoSaint

Here's Kobe's "surprising" reaction:

"Would people be celebrating me if I scored 138 points? You know how it is, some people would, some people wouldn't," Bryant said. "They can all kiss my (expletive) as I'm sure (Taylor) feels the same way.

"If you score 138 points, you kind of have a license to tell people to (expletive) off."

There you go haters!

Here's Kobe's "surprising" reaction:

"Would people be celebrating me if I scored 138 points? You know how it is, some people would, some people wouldn't," Bryant said. "They can all kiss my (expletive) as I'm sure (Taylor) feels the same way.

"If you score 138 points, you kind of have a license to tell people to (expletive) off."

There you go haters!

I'm shocked that Kobe somehow turned it into something about himself. Shocked, I say!