Discovery Documentary: Serial killer, not O.J., killed Ron & Nicol

truth on hold

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A death row inmate told relatives and a criminal profiler he killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman while O.J. Simpson waited nearby, a new documentary claims.

"I'm absolutely certain that my brother Glen killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman," said Clay Rogers, who narrated the film "My Brother The Serial Killer," which will debut on the Investigation Discovery channel Wednesday. "I know my brother did it because I've seen proof that he was there."

http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=us_c2

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Interesting... To see if that "angel pin" shows up. This doesn't change anything about the civil case, OJ was still responsible... Even makes it worse for him on the criminal case because he said: "You may have to kill the b**ch." Again, interesting...

If it turns out this guy did kill Ron and Nicole how on earth is OJ still responsible?

If it turns out this guy did kill Ron and Nicole how on earth is OJ still responsible?

Buried in the article...

Criminal profiler Anthony Meoli, who exchanged dozens of letters with Glen Rogers and visited him on death row, said Rogers explained to him that O.J. Simpson had hired him to break into his ex-wife's condo to steal diamond earrings he had given her. "Glen told me that O.J.'s instructions were that 'You may have to kill the B word,'" Meoli said. "Those were his exact words." Simpson told him about a spare key to the condo hidden outside the door, according to Meoli's description of Rogers' account. The attack happened on steps outside, though, when Goldman unexpectedly arrived, he said.